Latest products for the new water cooled GS

Mark Hooton

Cymarcbikeparts
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All, following a sh*tload of help from kindly fellow tossers I`ve got a list together of all the latest products I have come up with as follows.

I`m also quite prepared to offer 20% off RRP ONLY to subscribed lads on the forum - anyone interested then please contact my lovely Shelly at shelly@cymarc.co.uk

Please note that the prices on the site - www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk - are NETT prices and VAT is added at `checkout` which gives the RRP. The site doesn`t allow for individual discount so please don`t order through the site but contact Shelly and she will process the order manually so you get the discount.

stand bash plate (latest item)
NuttyGSER helped me evolve this - heavy duty bit of kit 2mm thick stainless steel RRP £42 less tosser discount £35.

Elvisto - if you still need one mate you can have this prototype for a tenner. Its not `perfect` but not far off :thumb2 hope it sorts ya stand out

full under protection.JPG

Sump Guard
Same 2mm thick stainless powder coated in black and redesigned to have a slightly smaller `footprint` RRP £178.80 less tosser discount £149.

R1200GS LC Sump Guard.jpg

Frame protectors
Originally made to help a tosser out who had rubbed a patch on his frame RRP £36 less tosser discount £36 per pair

close up from rh side.JPG

Headlight guard
Powder coated stainless, significantly lower priced than the TT alternative (before discount) RRP £75 less tosser discount £62.50

retail e.jpg

Front deflector
Replaces Perspex BMW one, lasts longer and looks better RRP36 less tosser discount £30.

photo.JPG

Some nice bits there Mark, well done.:thumb:beerjug:

whoops wrong photo

Ah, the photo for the sump guard is wrong - sorry - the `proper` one is the redesigned one as follows:

c.JPG

Back
Top Bottom