Left Hand Switch Gear

Baza 07

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,anyone with a handy tip of how to tighten the LH,switch gear,i pressed the indicator a touch to hard now i cant tighten the bugga,
i know the tab sit between the mirror clamp but it still loose ☹️Cheers Baza

It should have a small screw through the grip inner going into a hole in the bar. You have to peel back the rubber to see it but sounds like yours ain't there.

It should have a small screw through the grip inner going into a hole in the bar. You have to peel back the rubber to see it but sounds like yours ain't there.
Cheers bro,yes i've seen the little screw hole in the bars,but how does that hold the plastic switch gear ??
Cheers Baza

I changed the bars and couldn't be arsed drilling the new ones. Couple of turns of tape between the switch block and careful tightening of the tab between the mirror clamp and job sorted 👍

because the grip bolts firmly to the bar and then the switch gear screws to the grip - otherwise there is nothing at all holding the switches to the bike - that said some models I believe get some slop in the arrangement I describe as an anti-vibration thing for the electrics

because the grip bolts firmly to the bar and then the switch gear screws to the grip - otherwise there is nothing at all holding the switches to the bike - that said some models I believe get some slop in the arrangement I describe as an anti-vibration thing for the electrics
How does the switch gear screw to the grip,I’ve changed my grips to Oxford Heated Grips 🤔

Back
Top Bottom