Lone rider tent - discount codes or cheapest supplier

This seemed a good idea in the early 2000’s, when more paddock areas at race circuits got tarmacced. However I remember at Rockingham, those teams that had employed that method, getting hefty bills for the tarmac repairs. Word got round, and suddenly 56lb weights became gold dust.

The last time I used them on tarmac was at Spa Francorchamps and we put plastic bottles (split up the side) over them in case anyone passed comment. I’ve banged them into gravel numerous times and even when there’s a hardcore base under the gravel they go straight in and hold things down :D

The last time I used them on tarmac was at Spa Francorchamps and we put plastic bottles (split up the side) over them in case anyone passed comment. I’ve banged them into gravel numerous times and even when there’s a hardcore base under the gravel they go straight in and hold things down :D

:okay. I hope to be at Spa in June for the return of the EWC, but on the grass:D

:okay. I hope to be at Spa in June for the return of the EWC, but on the grass:D

We used to go to the Bikers Classic weekend every year and motorhomes along with caravans were parked on the car park on the outside of the old pit straight so after the first year we took the motorhome and hit a snag I resolved to cure it before we next visited :D

Still on the subject of the Lone Rider Moto tent. Has anyone considered getting guying points added, especially to the middle pole section, so that it can be guyed out to the side. Was at Brands Hatch for a very windy weekend, and because of the wind shift, the middle pole section kept collapsing inwards. No damage just annoying and looked quite alarming. I believe the earlier model of this tent had the ability to be guyed from the middle but this feature deleted from the current(2022) model. Any thoughts, suggestions or bodges, all gratefully received.

Back
Top Bottom