5jms5 Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 31, 2018 Messages 52 Reaction score 7 Location London Jun 4, 2020 #1 I fitted the Motografix tank protector today really pleased with results. I will add some before during and after photos.
I fitted the Motografix tank protector today really pleased with results. I will add some before during and after photos.
5jms5 Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 31, 2018 Messages 52 Reaction score 7 Location London Jun 4, 2020 #2 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5jms5 Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 31, 2018 Messages 52 Reaction score 7 Location London Jun 4, 2020 #3 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5jms5 Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 31, 2018 Messages 52 Reaction score 7 Location London Jun 4, 2020 #4 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5jms5 Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 31, 2018 Messages 52 Reaction score 7 Location London Jun 4, 2020 #5 Really pleased with the results Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doc Ey Up UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 22, 2018 Messages 24,259 Reaction score 29,668 Location Slawit Jun 4, 2020 #6 Looks good
Nutty Registered user Joined Aug 5, 2010 Messages 30,490 Reaction score -59 Location Here Jun 4, 2020 #7 Looks good, but what’s a GS R1250?
Arsey I identify as a Donkey. My pronouns are He/Haw UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 5, 2008 Messages 38,881 Reaction score 21,525 Location Guernsey or Plessala Jun 4, 2020 #8 Sorry but IMHO it looks far too busy and cluttered.
JonnyBravo Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Oct 31, 2014 Messages 1,744 Reaction score 1,577 Location Uttoxeter, England Jun 4, 2020 #9 Doc said: Looks good Click to expand... not for me soz!
Hatcho Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 29, 2017 Messages 2,129 Reaction score 4,762 Location Kilcullen, Ireland Jun 4, 2020 #10 Like it!
Warlord Not Ranked 3rd Most Ignored Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 24, 2017 Messages 30,608 Reaction score 6,420 Location Walsall, West Midlands Jun 4, 2020 #11 Very nice
grant123 Registered user Joined Apr 27, 2019 Messages 201 Reaction score 0 Location Leeds, UK Jun 4, 2020 #12 i went there and they fitted it for me. Great quality kit.
Winjar Registered user Joined Dec 9, 2019 Messages 1,173 Reaction score 2 Location Amsterdam Jun 4, 2020 #13 5jms5 said: Really pleased with the results Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... maybe my eyes, left side look lower than right side, I think it gives to much on bike now.
5jms5 said: Really pleased with the results Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... maybe my eyes, left side look lower than right side, I think it gives to much on bike now.
5jms5 Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 31, 2018 Messages 52 Reaction score 7 Location London Jun 4, 2020 #14 I think it is camera angle standing on right side of bike. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Victor c Registered user Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 1,391 Reaction score 323 Location North Wales Jun 4, 2020 #15 Looks good. They do produce some really good stuff, that lasts well.
DC Registered user Joined Mar 29, 2014 Messages 4,185 Reaction score 36 Jun 4, 2020 #16 its certainly well fitted and i like the way the red on the sticker lines with the red on the tank ....i just feel Less is more .....its a no from me ,sorry
its certainly well fitted and i like the way the red on the sticker lines with the red on the tank ....i just feel Less is more .....its a no from me ,sorry
Fluffmeister I think I'm a Guzzista now UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 5, 2012 Messages 4,782 Reaction score 1,001 Location North West Jun 5, 2020 #17 I just prefer the less is more approach to, like my ventureshield kit that I fitted to the GSA, full tank protection and you’d never know it’s there. So.... I’m out
I just prefer the less is more approach to, like my ventureshield kit that I fitted to the GSA, full tank protection and you’d never know it’s there. So.... I’m out
grant123 Registered user Joined Apr 27, 2019 Messages 201 Reaction score 0 Location Leeds, UK Jun 5, 2020 #18 I think they may look better in person? Here’s mine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5jms5 Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 31, 2018 Messages 52 Reaction score 7 Location London Jun 5, 2020 #19 I really like the look. The problem is the photo was taking from an iPhone in a shed! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really like the look. The problem is the photo was taking from an iPhone in a shed! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stanley Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 734 Reaction score 14 Location Manchester, England Jun 5, 2020 #20 Too busy. Trying too hard. Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk