Sold Motoguzzi 950cc T3 1980 vintsge

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Magwa

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
455
Location
Llanbrynmair
Morning ALL
This is a VERY sad sale
Short story first
One of my close bike mates and near nieghbours is terminally ill ( cancer) and the end is imminent
I'm liasing with his wife and so far we have sold his bloor triumph trident
Next is this 1980 historic class motoguzzi t3 950cc
Richard ( owner) has been ill for several years now
This bike was purchased by him in 2016.
It's been unused in his garage since late 2017
He paid way too much for it when his heart over ruled his head
Anyway
We've unburied it from the garage
See pictures
Engine is not seized
It's stood well under cover
Needs a full deep clean
All fluids to be changed
Petrol needs draining
Needs new battery
Etc etc
It has an extensive rebuild & history file with it
Was rebuilt by a well known motoguzzi guy " moto nero "
Inc all paintwork
So as it is a 950cc upgrade
As it is
Offers over£3k
Yes it would be better to sell in the spring
Alas Richard won't be here then
 

Attachments

  • Messenger_creation_CB7C1D2E-3E93-48EA-B75D-01110E7AD4E4.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_CB7C1D2E-3E93-48EA-B75D-01110E7AD4E4.jpeg
    416.9 KB · Views: 723
  • Messenger_creation_047BC0E6-7366-4138-81CB-EFCE336325D5.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_047BC0E6-7366-4138-81CB-EFCE336325D5.jpeg
    426.4 KB · Views: 677
  • Messenger_creation_993297D0-340E-4E02-8C5E-AFF83E836E86.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_993297D0-340E-4E02-8C5E-AFF83E836E86.jpeg
    352.8 KB · Views: 594
  • Messenger_creation_B32F924E-8FD5-4A07-8482-BAA5646398E1.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_B32F924E-8FD5-4A07-8482-BAA5646398E1.jpeg
    415.6 KB · Views: 528
  • Messenger_creation_EF3396ED-0360-4D06-99D3-2D321DFC40BE.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_EF3396ED-0360-4D06-99D3-2D321DFC40BE.jpeg
    308.3 KB · Views: 523
  • Messenger_creation_31CFB8FD-D9D4-4562-A497-9A90B9BCAF9E.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_31CFB8FD-D9D4-4562-A497-9A90B9BCAF9E.jpeg
    357.4 KB · Views: 508
  • Messenger_creation_F86DA63D-0425-4564-861F-89F975E0F552.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_F86DA63D-0425-4564-861F-89F975E0F552.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 507
  • FB_IMG_1789323331042.jpg
    FB_IMG_1789323331042.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 525
  • FB_IMG_1789323352159.jpg
    FB_IMG_1789323352159.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 644
I'm liasing with Richard and his wife
Bike will be moved to my manshed soon
If I can get hold of a battery I may get it running
The sample bill is one of many from its documented rebuild
It's stood idol for the best part of 10yrs
When this has gone I'll unbury the 1968 TRIUMPH trident
Oh
And the 1967 sunbeam tiger 6.5 litre v8 beast ( serious MONEY jobby)bike is in Llanbrynmair Powys
Sy19 area
 
Sad reason to have to sell,at least you are helping the family out through difficult times.Is the red Guzzi in the background a Daytona RS?They go for good money as far as I know
All the best

Kimbo
 
That’ll be something to behold. Bonkers, too.
Yes sitting in the garage: under a car cover with desirable hard top option. Semi flat tyres
Unmoved for at least 15yrs
I think that will need to be sent to a recognised Auction House
It's that kind of car
Again big history file
 
Sad reason to have to sell,at least you are helping the family out through difficult times.Is the red Guzzi in the background a Daytona RS?They go for good money as far as I know
All the best

Kimbo
Sorry I don't know it's a picture from the guy who did the restoration ( it Was at his garage)
From the history folder
 
What a lovely old Guzzi. If I didn’t already have a T3 California I’d be seriously tempted. Hopefully it sells. (y)
 
When this has gone I'll unbury the 1968 TRIUMPH trident
Is it a genuine 68 ?

If it is the cylinder head will be stamped 68

Here's my old one in the back of my van at the council tip in Marlborough

They're usually very unhelpful and as miserable as fuck, but you should've seen their excited little faces when they thought I'd come to dump the bike 😂

IMG_9273.JPG
 
Lovely little bike that - I got up close and personal with a ‘83 Cali over Covid period. I’d say your asking price is a bit low, but would suit a quick sale.
 
Is it a genuine 68 ?

If it is the cylinder head will be stamped 68

Here's my old one in the back of my van at the council tip in Marlborough

They're usually very unhelpful and as miserable as fuck, but you should've seen their excited little faces when they thought I'd come to dump the bike 😂

View attachment 538917
Until I unbury it I have no idea
On one of the pics of the guzzi you can just see the handlbars and rear reg plate under the boxed and rubbish
 
Lovely little bike that - I got up close and personal with a ‘83 Cali over Covid period. I’d say your asking price is a bit low, but would suit a quick sale.
Thanks
Alas what needs to be cleared
Hence the price
 
I have popped this up on my London Guzzista WhatsApp group. Nearly 40 members so fingers crossed for a sniff.

GLWTS

👍
Thank you
I'm answering queries off here and FB motoguzzi t3 classifieds forum
I've still got to get it down hill and uphill to my manshed
Pushing uphill struggle with 1/4 and my Parkinson's is not easy
I'm trying to get it on a farm trailer
Soon
 
Is it a genuine 68 ?

If it is the cylinder head will be stamped 68

Here's my old one in the back of my van at the council tip in Marlborough

They're usually very unhelpful and as miserable as fuck, but you should've seen their excited little faces when they thought I'd come to dump the bike 😂

View attachment 538917
I would have paid money to their faces and the hand rubbing; and a bit bit more when you said not the bike; :D
 
More close up pics
Dusty :no obvious oil leaks
Not moved in bed a 10yrs
 

Attachments

  • Messenger_creation_D66EB245-ED45-4E4D-B368-D312B5B738EF.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_D66EB245-ED45-4E4D-B368-D312B5B738EF.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 224
  • Messenger_creation_FA9ED75C-24EF-4BDA-9D74-A4197B5F6345.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_FA9ED75C-24EF-4BDA-9D74-A4197B5F6345.jpeg
    299.7 KB · Views: 221
  • Messenger_creation_C76B9544-C273-46D0-BB8A-1421CB2605D6.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_C76B9544-C273-46D0-BB8A-1421CB2605D6.jpeg
    303 KB · Views: 217
  • Messenger_creation_B964FB87-52ED-4570-8B1D-BDAA3A060938.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_B964FB87-52ED-4570-8B1D-BDAA3A060938.jpeg
    309.7 KB · Views: 205
  • Messenger_creation_78B8D051-7BB9-4E89-AC69-72C765BC4403.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_78B8D051-7BB9-4E89-AC69-72C765BC4403.jpeg
    265 KB · Views: 198
  • Messenger_creation_5B01DA2F-3B92-4D01-AA45-E2030CAB5AFF.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_5B01DA2F-3B92-4D01-AA45-E2030CAB5AFF.jpeg
    307.5 KB · Views: 190
  • Messenger_creation_2F475570-E7EC-4BE6-B23C-13DC3909FA88.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_2F475570-E7EC-4BE6-B23C-13DC3909FA88.jpeg
    312.6 KB · Views: 273
Status
Please reply by conversation.


Back
Top Bottom