motorcycle designers .

theoneandonly

looking over the edge
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
IF ,
i ever meet the man who designed the headlight fixing for an '04 RT i'm ....gonna give such a punch , he's gonna think it is next week.

That would be Helmut. His dad Georg designed the hydraulic rear brake on the /7 airheads! :D

That would be Helmut. His dad Georg designed the hydraulic rear brake on the /7 airheads! :D

Who designed the Gummikuh frame...? One of the bloody things tried to spit me off at 80 mph going up the hill from Cramond Brig, many years ago.

Who designed the Gummikuh frame...? One of the bloody things tried to spit me off at 80 mph going up the hill from Cramond Brig, many years ago.
Hans-Günther von der Marwitz was the chief designer of the /5 range.

whoever did design it, is a c.u.n.t. , 3 parts , metal outer , lamp , plastic inner .
drop the lamp into the metal bit ( after making it round again , hold lamp , push plastic bit with big spring /conductor into metal bit ,clean the lamp, slide into hole , at an upwards 45 degree angle , on the bike.
thought i had it correct first time , but i didn't , remove fairing and do it on the bench . success !
attach rest of fairing , 2nd time , now only takes me 30 mins from on to off .

Back
Top Bottom