Sold MRA Vario Touring Screen (Tinted) for R1200 GS (and probably R1250 too)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hatcho

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
May 29, 2017
Messages
2,124
Reaction score
4,751
Location
Kilcullen, Ireland
Hi all,

I'm selling my tinted MRA Vario Touring screen which was fitted to my R1200GS, pretty sure it fits the 1250 as well (mounting systems are the same) but please do confirm if buying. Model number is KBA 90512. No marks except for very minor ones where it meets the mounting brackets, and these aren't visible once fitted. The adjustable spoiler at the top of the screen allows you to tailor the windflow just as you'd like it. With shipping and customs charges, it's quite costly to ship to UK, but if you or someone you know is attending the Leenane meet next weekend, I can bring it with me. Looking for €80 including delivery to Leenane :).

IMG20260831150952-EDIT.jpg IMG20260831150819-EDIT.jpg

Cheers,
Hatcho.
 
Last edited:
Hello mate, I’d definitely be interested if we could get shipping to the UK arranged?

How costly is costly?
 
Hello mate, I’d definitely be interested if we could get shipping to the UK arranged?

How costly is costly?
I'll check out the cost of shipping to UK, but I've no idea what import charges will be applied by UK customs. Some of the wiser bods on here might be able to shed some light on this...
 
I'll check out the cost of shipping to UK, but I've no idea what import charges will be applied by UK customs. Some of the wiser bods on here might be able to shed some light on this...
Just had a look - shouldn’t be any import charges as it’s sub €150 but I’ll have to pay VAT on it at this end more than likely.

Still interested if it works for you.
 
Just had a look - shouldn’t be any import charges as it’s sub €150 but I’ll have to pay VAT on it at this end more than likely.

Still interested if it works for you.
I'll pop you a pm... 👍
 
You selling the fitting brackets too? Or does it fit on the existing ones?
 
Status
Please reply by conversation.


Back
Top Bottom