MikeS Bloke UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 3, 2010 Messages 2,469 Reaction score 705 Location South West Mar 11, 2019 #21 Hope you didn't pay your plasterer too much.
Doc Ey Up UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 22, 2018 Messages 24,260 Reaction score 29,683 Location Slawit Mar 11, 2019 #22 MikeS said: Hope you didn't pay your plasterer too much. Click to expand... Plastered over stone But thanks for your concern
MikeS said: Hope you didn't pay your plasterer too much. Click to expand... Plastered over stone But thanks for your concern
MikeS Bloke UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 3, 2010 Messages 2,469 Reaction score 705 Location South West Mar 11, 2019 #23 Doc said: Plastered over stone But thanks for your concern Click to expand... Anytime, I quite like it in a rustic way, still looks tons better than my garage. Nice bike too.
Doc said: Plastered over stone But thanks for your concern Click to expand... Anytime, I quite like it in a rustic way, still looks tons better than my garage. Nice bike too.
Doc Ey Up UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 22, 2018 Messages 24,260 Reaction score 29,683 Location Slawit Mar 11, 2019 #24 MikeS said: Anytime, I quite like it in a rustic way, still looks tons better than my garage. Nice bike too. Click to expand... Cheers pal
MikeS said: Anytime, I quite like it in a rustic way, still looks tons better than my garage. Nice bike too. Click to expand... Cheers pal