UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This just popped up on Facebook..

More chinky shite ?

555dd9381da18f9be5d6ae63bd9eb796.jpg

e639d8d564c0f9133d3bdb7be5a710f1.jpg

Sent from my N65

Last edited:
I was asked to promote something similar.
I get requests for things like this all the time, but unless its something i would genuinely buy, i turn them down
I know its turning down potential earnings, but i would hate someone to be let down by a product i promoted

Below is an email i received from https://carpuride.com/
i checked the website and decided it wasn't worth my time.... as most other things i get offered!

lily.jpg

I was asked to promote something similar.
I get requests for things like this all the time, but unless its something i would genuinely buy, i turn them down
I know its turning down potential earnings, but i would hate someone to be let down by a product i promoted

Below is an email i received from https://carpuride.com/
i checked the website and decided it wasn't worth my time.... as most other things i get offered!

View attachment 303398
You are lucky you get tech I have been getting horrible hipster clothing companies contacting me I suppose its because we do classic bikes

You are lucky you get tech I have been getting horrible hipster clothing companies contacting me I suppose its because we do classic bikes
Not had clothes yet, i think i would be tempted by free clothes if decent.
but chinese navs, bluetooth speakers and cheap comms units seem to be the thing i get most.

Which is kinda of my point.
Viewers even on youtube are not stupid, they aint gonna see me riding with a Cardo unit then advertise a chinkyFM special and think its cool 🤣

Im looking at buying a Klim jacket soon, i don't suppose Klim will sponsor me would they 🙏 🤣

Back to the OP
on a GS you would have to remove the connect or Nav4/5/6 to make room, that's an easy decision for me.
The wife recently got a new car and as it had Android Auto... something i've never played with, i was really disappointed with what it does.
so one of these devices wouldn't benefit me, id rather have my Garmin.

Back
Top Bottom