NEW DATE: GB Cafe - The New East Mids Meet Up - 11th June 2016

David Nimrod

Reality you can rely on...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Our new venue, the GB Cafe is good a traditional Cafe.

11 Gedling St, Nottingham, NG1 1DS

Free Parking right outside.

See You There! Anytime from 09-00hrs :thumb2

I may get to this one - any excuse to show off the new orange machine and the alternative is painting the dinning room :D

Hope to make this so I can savour the new menu and sample to coffee

I can't make this one unfortunately. Have a wonderful time all.

Hope to make this on the airhead IF I can fit the satnav in time -no chance of finding my way around Notts without it . . . .
and I've been before!!!

First time I have managed to get to the new location and looks to work well with plenty of parking and lots of space inside to sit down.

Interesting that half the bikes were none GS's ;)

Was hoping to make this but a combination of finishing work at 4am, getting up for a pee at 8am only to discover my wife had washed my work trousers with my wallet and phone still in the side pockets . Oh how we laughed.

I am finding it difficult to reconcile what is on that plate, with the banner that proclaims artisan food!......I know artisan is a bullshit term, but even tinned tomatoes is pushing that particular envelope:thumb

The 'Euro' GB logo always makes me smile too :D

Andres

I am finding it difficult to reconcile what is on that plate, with the banner that proclaims artisan food!......I know artisan is a bullshit term, but even tinned tomatoes is pushing that particular envelope:thumb

It's the Baked Beans... definitely 'Artisanal':D

Back
Top Bottom