brut33 Ice Cold in St.Helens UKGSer Subscriber Joined Oct 19, 2014 Messages 15,439 Reaction score 6,982 Location Lancashire Apr 1, 2021 #1 Sounds ideal for hot countries.
Arsey I identify as a Donkey. My pronouns are He/Haw UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 5, 2008 Messages 38,880 Reaction score 21,525 Location Guernsey or Plessala Apr 1, 2021 #2 OMG that’s the best April Fools prank I’ve ever read . So cleverly thought out and looks so convincing .
OMG that’s the best April Fools prank I’ve ever read . So cleverly thought out and looks so convincing .
brut33 Ice Cold in St.Helens UKGSer Subscriber Joined Oct 19, 2014 Messages 15,439 Reaction score 6,982 Location Lancashire Apr 1, 2021 #3 Arsey said: OMG that’s the best April Fools prank I’ve ever read . So cleverly thought out and looks so convincing . Click to expand... Tis true.
Arsey said: OMG that’s the best April Fools prank I’ve ever read . So cleverly thought out and looks so convincing . Click to expand... Tis true.
Onahi Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Sep 19, 2004 Messages 6,554 Reaction score 648 Apr 1, 2021 #4 Arsey said: OMG that’s the best April Fools prank I’ve ever read . So cleverly thought out and looks so convincing . Click to expand...
Arsey said: OMG that’s the best April Fools prank I’ve ever read . So cleverly thought out and looks so convincing . Click to expand...
bosnjo Registered user Joined Oct 28, 2020 Messages 526 Reaction score 56 Location South of Portugal Apr 1, 2021 #5 Starting today, all new bikes will be delivered with ashtray mounted on handlebars as well.
Winjar Registered user Joined Dec 9, 2019 Messages 1,173 Reaction score 2 Location Amsterdam Apr 4, 2021 #6 self mapping also with new TFT