In excellent condition. Silver with blue & black accents. Bought Nov 2021 and used occasionally - maybe 6 times - before being put in storage. I'm a Shoei head and that's that, though this is very comfy and quiet. It's a current model too so spares, inserts etc. all available. Retails for around £300 as far as I can see.
Has lots of the usual functions - built in visor with one touch release, can be fitted with the Nolan comms unit (not included) and has a PinLok anti fog visor. Visor is immaculate. One small mark on side of helmet, otherwise as new.
Asking £95. Post at cost - I have the box from my old Shoei it can go in. Or pickup from Somerset...






Has lots of the usual functions - built in visor with one touch release, can be fitted with the Nolan comms unit (not included) and has a PinLok anti fog visor. Visor is immaculate. One small mark on side of helmet, otherwise as new.
Asking £95. Post at cost - I have the box from my old Shoei it can go in. Or pickup from Somerset...





