opps.........

Onahi

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
659
Has this been posted...... Cant see it anywhere .... surely it has ????

https://www.youtube.com/feed/history

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9GB_fhls1ws" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:spl1f: Unstoppable !
 
Does anything of significance/embarrassment/humour happen, otherwise I can't be bothered to watch 37.50 minutes of none event.
 
Sadly. One must watch the video !
Oops a daisy
 
Or someone tell me quick it's been posted so I can pull it before ........
 
Does anything of significance/embarrassment/humour happen, otherwise I can't be bothered to watch 37.50 minutes of none event.

Why not trim off some of the time posting the same old repetitive crap on brexit? :D

Happy viewing


No charge
 
No video but this has been mentioned on another thread... yawn.
 
No video but this has been mentioned on another thread... yawn.

I apologise Matty. Am sincerely sorry for making you yawn. I need to be more thorough in my searches before posting in the future. I must try harder ........

But for anyone who hasn't seen the video.........
 
Matty....
Can you post a link to the thread . Cheers:thumb
 
Warning - Catastrophic Failure Imminent...

Fook it... Lets jump start it down a pitch black hill.... roll the dice for a six... :D Now that's the mind of a true Adventure rider... :D
 
Warning - Catastrophic Failure Imminent...

Fook it... Lets jump start it down a pitch black hill.... roll the dice for a six... :D Now that's the mind of a true Adventure rider... :D

see...Unstoppable..... well, nearly ......
The interview at the end made me cringe.
 
I apologise Matty. Am sincerely sorry for making you yawn. I need to be more thorough in my searches before posting in the future. I must try harder ........

But for anyone who hasn't seen the video.........

Im yawning at the cringeworthy video, not your post :thumb
 
Besides if you’re gonna do a challenge make it a good one. FFS.
 
I suppose it has highlighted one aspect to the new TFT Screen..... DONT RELY ON IT.

If it fails, which it will, you lose everything...

- Speedo and revs
- SAT NAV and Directions
- Engine Warnings
- All mode changes
- Fuel Level and Range
- Gear selection and Revs
- Outside temp
- Tyre Pressures and alerts
- Time stamp
- Phone connectivity

Fookin everything :D
 
Think I've just changed my mind on getting a TFT retrofit....

Stick with my old fashioned clocks and Nav VI
 


Back
Top Bottom