I bought this jacket from this very forum a week or so ago, here’s the original advert;
https://www.ukgser.com/community/th...weater-jacket-black-xl-26”-pit-to-pit.559023/
The condition and description are as originally described.
I’ve worn it for approximately half an hour in the house before I started to get wheezy (I do have asthma), my eyes started to run and get itchy.
It was at this point I realised I had f——d up!
I never gave a thought to the fact the jacket is filled with feathers, 95% duck + 5% other waterfowl according to the label. I’m extremely allergic to feathers, when I go on holiday I always request foam pillows and non feather duvets. It’s such a shame because it’s essentially a brand new top quality jacket that normally retails for around £160.
So, it’s back up for sale, any takers at £75.00 delivered securely.
https://www.ukgser.com/community/th...weater-jacket-black-xl-26”-pit-to-pit.559023/
The condition and description are as originally described.
I’ve worn it for approximately half an hour in the house before I started to get wheezy (I do have asthma), my eyes started to run and get itchy.
It was at this point I realised I had f——d up!
I never gave a thought to the fact the jacket is filled with feathers, 95% duck + 5% other waterfowl according to the label. I’m extremely allergic to feathers, when I go on holiday I always request foam pillows and non feather duvets. It’s such a shame because it’s essentially a brand new top quality jacket that normally retails for around £160.
So, it’s back up for sale, any takers at £75.00 delivered securely.