Phone mount above BMW Cradle?

thor1340

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ok I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask, if not maybe an admin could move to a more appropriate location?

I’ve a standard BMW factory fit Nav cradle and I’m wondering if anyone has mounted a phone horizontally above it?
I‘m toying with the idea of whether it possible to maybe move the mount slightly further forward / backward towards the rider to then allow an additional metal plate to be added so that then either a ram ball, Quadlock or other type of mount may be utilised?

Has anyone done similar, do you have any pictures you could share?

Many thanks
stuart

Ok I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask, if not maybe an admin could move to a more appropriate location?

I’ve a standard BMW factory fit Nav cradle and I’m wondering if anyone has mounted a phone horizontally above it?
I‘m toying with the idea of whether it possible to maybe move the mount slightly further forward / backward towards the rider to then allow an additional metal plate to be added so that then either a ram ball, Quadlock or other type of mount may be utilised?

Has anyone done similar, do you have any pictures you could share?

Many thanks
stuart
Assuming youve got a watercooled bike with nav prep cradle?

I added a ulitmate addons ramball mount, and then used a flat ram plate mount into my Tabnav cradle .

If you want ideas on what you can do, have a look on avrider, the yanks make out teeny weeny iphone setups look pathetic lol

Looks interesting but I’ve just been on their website and can’t see this particular mount. Might it be one that’s discontinued?

Have you considered to mount the phone vertically?
In that case, moving the BMW cradle all the way over, there will be room for the phone next to it..

Yes I have tried it vertically but would prefer to site it above if possible..

Looks interesting but I’ve just been on their website and can’t see this particular mount. Might it be one that’s discontinued?
It is. They’ve gone the way of many with a large number of ones to fix it to something else rather than this dedicated mount.
This goes where the Nav mount bar goes and opens up that area.
Dont use anything on the Rallye so surplus to requirements now.

Back
Top Bottom