Pricing advice for 2021 RT

mrklunk

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi folks,
Wanted to ask for your thoughts on pricing my 2021 RT which I sadly have to let go of. it's got all the toys except Adaptive Cruise and the SOS button. Also has a tracker fitted and has been ceramic coated. It's in excellent condition but not a garage queen at 22600 miles. The cheapest 2021 on Autotrader is £13495 from an indy dealer and that's without the top box. BMW dealers go up to £16K+ but then they do add 2 years warranty. My bike has BMW warranty til April 2024.

Any thoughts on how much to ask for? TIA.

Full spec from the ad I bought bike from BMW PARK LANE:
:
FBMWSH. R 1250 RT LE, ULEZ Compliant, Upgrades - Alpine White, Datatool Stealth S5 GPS Tracker, Next MOT due 15/04/2024, Clean bodywork, Interior - Clean Condition, Tyre condition Average, Standard Features - TFT with Connectivity (10.25 Inch Screen), LED Headlight, Rear Light and Indicators, Cruise Control, Power Socket, Centre Stand, Luggage Rack, Adjustable Electric Windscreen, Dynamic Traction Control (DTC), Riding Modes Rain and Road, Hill Start Control (HSC) with Dynamic Brake Light, BMW Motorrad Multimedia Controller, Heated Grips, BMW Full Integral ABS Pro, Chrome Exhaust, Riding Modes Pro (Eco, Rain and Road, Dynamic, Hill Start Control), Adaptive Headlight with Daytime Running Lights, Central Locking System, Tyre Pressure Control, Anti-theft Alarm, Additional Power Socket, Dynamic Electronic Suspension Adjustment (D-ESA), Enhanced Telephony with Extended Smart Phone Connectivity, Heated Seat, Keyless Ride, Gearshift Assist Pro. 2 seats, Solid ALPINE WHITE, inner bags, ceramic coated.

Attachments

• IMG_8612.jpg
    IMG_8612.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_8614.jpg
    IMG_8614.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_8613.jpg
    IMG_8613.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 80
That's got to be 15K all day long for someone looking for that spec in that colour or lowest for a quick sale £13.5 to £14K?

Thanks Morety. I’d be happy with £13500. Will get her cleaned up and onto Autotrader next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be putting my 2021 Elegance 1250RT soon.20230912_120753.jpg

Back
Top Bottom