BillWright Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jul 30, 2005 Messages 1,844 Reaction score 578 Location Bucks Feb 21, 2026 #1 Nothing to do with me at all, but I saw this on FB and looks a good price, in a grot colour . Facebook www.facebook.com
Nothing to do with me at all, but I saw this on FB and looks a good price, in a grot colour . Facebook www.facebook.com
Davey B Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 8, 2002 Messages 14,861 Reaction score 8,394 Location Nr Beverley, East Yorks Feb 21, 2026 #2 Wow....if genuine, that is a real bargain
albatross Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jun 28, 2015 Messages 869 Reaction score 427 Location Cheshire Feb 21, 2026 #3 And SOLD……that was a bargain
FERRET Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Sep 15, 2007 Messages 1,994 Reaction score 310 Location shropshire Feb 21, 2026 #4 Add said it was done by overland and classic (MIkeboy I think)
casbar Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Feb 29, 2016 Messages 4,753 Reaction score 1,260 Location Out and about! Feb 21, 2026 #5 Nice bike, but it is an S not a CS