Hi All.
My bike is going up for sale.
Lots of pics to follow with full spec too.
Selling as intending to move to Japan next year.
Bike will go with lots of other items inc liner bags, Chigee AIO, Quadlock wireless charger, Altrider crash bars/sump guard, Monimoto 9, Coolcovers f&r, Givi tail pack, 1 NEW pair Road 6(not fitted) 1 pair lightly used Bridgestones(600m), Full MD BMW service history. Remainder of warranty (18months)
Approx 8100 miles as still used occasionally.
Immaculate condition.
Been completely faultless since purchase and I’ve put 5700 miles on it since April.
2nd owner.
I’ve had 5 gs’ previously and I have to say this one has been my favourite.
Viewing welcomed. I’m in Seaford, East Sussex.
£16750 ovno
Pm if interested
Cheers.
Norm.
My bike is going up for sale.
Lots of pics to follow with full spec too.
Selling as intending to move to Japan next year.
Bike will go with lots of other items inc liner bags, Chigee AIO, Quadlock wireless charger, Altrider crash bars/sump guard, Monimoto 9, Coolcovers f&r, Givi tail pack, 1 NEW pair Road 6(not fitted) 1 pair lightly used Bridgestones(600m), Full MD BMW service history. Remainder of warranty (18months)
Approx 8100 miles as still used occasionally.
Immaculate condition.
Been completely faultless since purchase and I’ve put 5700 miles on it since April.
2nd owner.
I’ve had 5 gs’ previously and I have to say this one has been my favourite.
Viewing welcomed. I’m in Seaford, East Sussex.
£16750 ovno
Pm if interested
Cheers.
Norm.