Remus 8 2.0

Onahi

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
6,554
Reaction score
647
Anyone running the Remus 8 2.0 ?
I used the Remus 8 on my R1200 and loved it. This new 2.0, IMHO really fits the look of the new GSA.
1.5 BHP increase.
Any feedback ?
 

Attachments

  • remus-8-2.0-bmw-r-1250-gs-adventure-21-ref_82782-100065-stainless-steel-homologated-muffler.webp
    remus-8-2.0-bmw-r-1250-gs-adventure-21-ref_82782-100065-stainless-steel-homologated-muffler.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 32
This is good to see. No replies, which can only mean one thing, Its not very popular. (y)
 
Yep, looks good. Saw it in the flesh at Sycamore BMW, it’s really well made.
No idea how it sounds though.

I pulled the trigger on a Termignoni slip-on, even less popular that the Remus but I know their kit is high quality after owning a few Ducati’s with them on. I paid a very fair price and it sounds deeper than stock, that’s pretty much it.

IMG_0178.jpegIMG_0181.jpeg
 
That's different, the grill. Ivre only seen the videos ref sound. Its deeper.
 
Yep, looks good. Saw it in the flesh at Sycamore BMW, it’s really well made.
No idea how it sounds though.

I pulled the trigger on a Termignoni slip-on, even less popular that the Remus but I know their kit is high quality after owning a few Ducati’s with them on. I paid a very fair price and it sounds deeper than stock, that’s pretty much it.

View attachment 369455View attachment 369456
Similar to the HP Corse
20240727_173127.jpg
 


Back
Top Bottom