Reversing and side sensors.

Onahi

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
6,554
Reaction score
648
I've just spent 12 hours fitting these sensors around my bike.
They work brilliantly !
:thumb
 

Attachments

  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 611
I want those... how much :cool:

Do the sensors only detect Silver? Or can you get them to detect any materials? Diamonds or Gold would be preferable...
 
I want those... how much :cool:

Do the sensors only detect Silver? Or can you get them to detect any materials? Diamonds or Gold would be preferable...

Or bull......
I would put a sensor on the sump guard so when you pull a monster wheelie it can let you know when the ground is approaching again.
 
Ive just taken a slagging for the farkles i fitted to my bike, but these must be the stupidest thing to ever fit on a bike, even worse than my centre stand guard :blast:nenau:augie:doris:D
 
I posted this in reply to your diff oil shite........
And you two , Del & smug fell for it ...........
Wonkers:D

:jes
 
I read this and assumed that it was a joke, but seeing some of the shite on her I wouldn't be surprised by owt.
 
I read this and assumed that it was a joke, but seeing some of the shite on her I wouldn't be surprised by owt.

You are not wrong there......

The mind boggles at some of it.
 
Ive just taken a slagging for the farkles i fitted to my bike, but these must be the stupidest thing to ever fit on a bike, even worse than my centre stand guard :blast:nenau:augie:doris:D

Mmmmm comes close LOL :yelrotflm
 
Delboy, It was a joke, you didnt have to rush out and fit your own reversing sensors:blast

:hapybnce:
 
Trust me.
There are no reversing sensors on my bike, !
 


Back
Top Bottom