Fluffmeister I think I'm a Guzzista now UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 5, 2012 Messages 4,782 Reaction score 1,001 Location North West Mar 18, 2026 #1 As above 2 x Rigg Gear Crash bar bags, waterproof and a multitude of mounting options. £55 Posted to UK for the pair
As above 2 x Rigg Gear Crash bar bags, waterproof and a multitude of mounting options. £55 Posted to UK for the pair
Burridge01 Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 17, 2022 Messages 551 Reaction score 955 Location Basildon,England Mar 18, 2026 #2 PM'd
Lodgey Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 1, 2018 Messages 124 Reaction score 198 Location Halifax Mar 18, 2026 #3 I really really rate rigg gear stuff.great quality and a good price
Fluffmeister I think I'm a Guzzista now UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 5, 2012 Messages 4,782 Reaction score 1,001 Location North West Mar 18, 2026 #4 I'd be keeping them if I could work out a way to fit them to the Stelvio, but it's just not going to work They are a great, solid bit of kit and really well made.
I'd be keeping them if I could work out a way to fit them to the Stelvio, but it's just not going to work They are a great, solid bit of kit and really well made.