Roll Bag - Louis own brand

grantmac

Commuting between NL & UK
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Feb 7, 2017
Messages
5,187
Reaction score
8,568
Location
The Hague, Holland
Just ordered this. It comes in 3 sizes and I have bought the 60 litre for my 2 week trip starting on the 21st September.
I have had an older model by Louis Moto-Detail which was their house make but no loner available. I had a 50 litre toll back which withstood almost 10 years of regular travel -waterproof and excellent. Once I get back from Spain I´ll update this post but I have always found Louis house brands pretty reasonable value for money.

 
Much bigger size and fits all my stuff. A bit cheap feel material but its clearly waterproof and should do the job fine.
Ready to go.IMG_7636.jpeg
 
So we’re almost 2000 km in. Wind and rain and the bag is perfect. Like the cross shoulder strap and the Velcro closing at the top. For €45 not bad. I just decided to get a new one as a spare. Really good bit of kit for a great price and fits all my crap, no bother.
 


Back
Top Bottom