Sold Royal Enfield Hunter 350

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fatnfast

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Messages
1,218
Reaction score
101
Location
SE Kent, England
2023 Royal Enfield Hunter 350 in dapper grey.
Superb condition throughout, fully serviced, rides perfectly, light and nimble. 4300 miles.
This has been my back lane fun bike and has done the job really well. Lots of upgrades and accessories:

New Bridgestone tyres (originals are not particularly good, so swapped out early).
Rev Counter.
Hagon rear shock absorbers.
Enfields own custom seat.
Bar end mirrors.
Ram mount.
DID chain.
Side bag mount (no bag as I use this on my other bike).
Sump guard.
DNA filter and cover.
Headlight grill (H&B)
Fly Screen.
Adjustable levers from the 650 shotgun.
Original seat, mirrors included.

Price: £2295.
Location: SE Kent.

7904.jpg 7899.jpg7902.jpg7897.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 7897.jpg
    7897.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 38
Hmmmm, other half has just changed to a 350 Meteor (she passed her test on Tuesday 😃), maybe I need one of these so that we can both bob along with the same level of performance available 🤔. Are you the first owner? Where in SE Kent are you? We were thinking of heading to the Kent coast on a fish n chip run tomorrow (from Maidstone).

Have a bump
 
Hmmmm, other half has just changed to a 350 Meteor (she passed her test on Tuesday 😃), maybe I need one of these so that we can both bob along with the same level of performance available 🤔. Are you the first owner? Where in SE Kent are you? We were thinking of heading to the Kent coast on a fish n chip run tomorrow (from Maidstone).

Have a bump
Phil’s in Broadstairs. I’ll let him know you’ve posted.

PS. Any bike from that stable will be as good an example as it gets
 
Hmmmm, other half has just changed to a 350 Meteor (she passed her test on Tuesday 😃), maybe I need one of these so that we can both bob along with the same level of performance available 🤔. Are you the first owner? Where in SE Kent are you? We were thinking of heading to the Kent coast on a fish n chip run tomorrow (from Maidstone).

Have a bump
Not far from Maidstone, I'm in Broadstairs. I'm not the first owner, but they are a friend.
 
Not far from Maidstone, I'm in Broadstairs. I'm not the first owner, but they are a friend.
I don't know at the moment where she fancies heading tomorrow but if I can steer her towards Broadstairs are you around tomorrow daytime? I'll remind her we have a favourite chippy in nearby Ramsgate 😉

Also I really need to ask myself if I need a sixth bike in the garage. Mind you her 125 learner will hopefully be sold soon
 
Last edited:
Hmmmm, other half has just changed to a 350 Meteor (she passed her test on Tuesday 😃), maybe I need one of these so that we can both bob along with the same level of performance available 🤔. Are you the first owner? Where in SE Kent are you? We were thinking of heading to the Kent coast on a fish n chip run tomorrow (from Maidstone).

Have a bump
Congratulations to Jenny on passing her test. Well done girl.
 
Thanks Phil, what a blessed relief!! 🙂 Hope all is well with you
Thanks Graham.
Still trying to buy a house. Staplehurst fell through as you know, then the next house in Collier Street had a sewerage issue so I pulled out of that one so now I am in the process of buying one in Hempstead Valley. Fingers crossed for this my third attempt.
Best wishes,
Phil
 
Status
Please reply by conversation.


Back
Top Bottom