RUKKA GLOVE SIZE SAME ACROSS THE RANGE?

Comfy Old Boots

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
13,081
Reaction score
2,121
Location
Dublin
I've been wearing a pair of forsair Rukka gloves for a couple of years. I'm going to replace them but think I might buy some new waterproof winter ones as well. In your experience, are rukka gloves the same size across the range? I'm a 12 in the forsairs and thinking I might go with the apollos but would take suggestions. Thanks.
 
Not in my experience. I have a pair of Forsair and a pair of Mars in size 10 and a pair of Virium in size 11. The size 10 Virium I tried were far to tight.
 
My experience is that not all size 10s are the same
I replaced a pair of viriums that were a10 with a 10 and the replacements were too small
 
Two pairs of Apollos

Five years apart

The newer pair def have narrower fingers. Been wearing and waiting for them to ‘give’ for a while but no sign of it yet.
 


Back
Top Bottom