Sold Sea to Summit Etherlight Air mattress

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bogie

Member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Nov 5, 2025
Messages
19
Reaction score
15
Location
Nottinghamshire,UK
Sea to Summit Etherlight Air mattress
regular size

£75 shipped


Bought earlier in the year, thought I would try camping again, but not for me....used once :)

no faults, as new, with the repair kit and pumpsack
  • Thermal Core® insulation with a suspended TRM layer reflects warmth back to the sleeper effectively
  • Season: 3+
  • Lighter weight and significantly reduced packed size when compared to past models
  • Air Sprung Cell construction, 10cm thick for plush comfort in any sleeping position
  • XPRESS valve and pumpsack integrated into stuff sack make inflation, adjustment and deflation a breeze
  • Increased weld strength for greater durability
  • Includes Stuff sack with integrated Pumpsack, PillowLock patches, repair kit
  • Packed Size: 20.5 x 11 x 11cm
  • Packed Weight: 500g
  • Stuff/ Pump Sack Weight: 55g
  • R-Value: 4.1
  • Thickness: 10cm
  • Weight: 470g
  • Size: Regular
  • Max Height: 183cm
  • Materials: 30/40D nylon with TPU lamination, single-layer TRM reflective insulation
 

Attachments

  • 20260915_130853 - 1K JPEG.jpg
    20260915_130853 - 1K JPEG.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot 2026-09-15 135146.jpg
    Screenshot 2026-09-15 135146.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 21
Is it camping in general that’s not for you or this mat in particular? I only ask because I have one, and used it recently coupled with a British Army sleeping bag (Snugpack) and it was the best few nights sleep I’ve had in a while.
 
Sea to Summit is top notch gear in my experience. GLWS.
Sorry that camping isn’t for you, but hey, you have it a go.
 
Is it camping in general that’s not for you or this mat in particular? I only ask because I have one, and used it recently coupled with a British Army sleeping bag (Snugpack) and it was the best few nights sleep I’ve had in a while.
the mat is great, I havnt been camping for 20 years until this year, but decided im too old and arthritic, a real bed in air bnb will be fine in future :LOL:
 
  • Like
Reactions: KMD
Status
Please reply by conversation.


Back
Top Bottom