Searching for the finest gear that the motorcycle world has to offer ?

You know where to go …..😜

I went there yesterday.
I booked a personal fitting for my Shoei Neotec 3 that I’ve had for a couple of years & have ridden 35k in so thought I might need the lining replaced.
The fitting took about 25 minutes & they replaced the cheek pads & padded the top liner. I left with my helmet feeling like new again. All the measurements are now on file there so should I need a new Shoei helmet I could order it online & they would prefit the correct pads before dispatch.
Whilst there I also bought a pair of Rokker jeans. The service is personal (although I was the only customer), unrushed & the guy who served me, Rob,was very knowledgeable with an uncanny knack of knowing exactly what size you need. I tried on the Rokkers, sat on a rather nice old R65 that sits in the shop & Rob then fitted the armour & checked it was all in the correct position.
The shop isn’t huge but I liked the layout & the feel of the place. I didn’t meet the Twat but I did see his wife. Several bikes were outside & I assume that they belonged to the staff. They seemed to carry a lot of stock too.
All in all a pleasant experience & a very nice return ride via the South Downs National Park to boot.
I’ve bought kit on line from Motolegends & I would certainly go back to the shop.
The Rokker jeans with Diablo armour are superb & definitely a cut above the Roadskins I have.
 
clearly someone has posted something that has irritated him but I do respect the response
 
clearly someone has posted something that has irritated him but I do respect the response
All comments are turned off, I guess some people can’t take criticism. Or he wants to be the only voice in the village. However…the deal with the Schubert 5 ANC is a master stroke in marketing.
 
I went there yesterday.
I booked a personal fitting for my Shoei Neotec 3 that I’ve had for a couple of years & have ridden 35k in so thought I might need the lining replaced.
The fitting took about 25 minutes & they replaced the cheek pads & padded the top liner. I left with my helmet feeling like new again. All the measurements are now on file there so should I need a new Shoei helmet I could order it online & they would prefit the correct pads before dispatch.
Whilst there I also bought a pair of Rokker jeans. The service is personal (although I was the only customer), unrushed & the guy who served me, Rob,was very knowledgeable with an uncanny knack of knowing exactly what size you need. I tried on the Rokkers, sat on a rather nice old R65 that sits in the shop & Rob then fitted the armour & checked it was all in the correct position.
The shop isn’t huge but I liked the layout & the feel of the place. I didn’t meet the Twat but I did see his wife. Several bikes were outside & I assume that they belonged to the staff. They seemed to carry a lot of stock too.
All in all a pleasant experience & a very nice return ride via the South Downs National Park to boot.
I’ve bought kit on line from Motolegends & I would certainly go back to the shop.
The Rokker jeans with Diablo armour are superb & definitely a cut above the Roadskins I have.
Their warehouse is huge .
Was Rob the tall South African guy ?
All very helpful in there .
 
All comments are turned off, I guess some people can’t take criticism. Or he wants to be the only voice in the village. However…the deal with the Schubert 5 ANC is a master stroke in marketing.
If you actually watch the video he gives a very good explanation as to why .
Frankly I don’t blame him . If it’s the same bell ends on here commenting on his vids then it makes perfect sense .
 
Agreed. i know a lot of people don’t like the “twat in the hat” but I often watch their videos if anything to help make my own mind up….isn't that what they are for?
My last Neotec 3 I bought from them and with their discount, a very good deal AND free fitting. While the Missus was offered a tea which came on a tray with pot, milk and biscuits. I enjoy going to thier shop when I get the chance
 
IMO they offer something many others don't.

You go and feel listened too, and if the sales guy offers his opinion and possibly an alternative to what you went in for, its explained why and a better choice for you personally.

Other shops it isn't like that.
You could walk out with gear that doesn't fit properly, both uncomfortable and dangerous.

There is definitely a market for bikers who like to be pampered a bit, nothing wrong with that at all 👍
 
IMO they offer something many others don't.

You go and feel listened too, and if the sales guy offers his opinion and possibly an alternative to what you went in for, its explained why and a better choice for you personally.

Other shops it isn't like that.
You could walk out with gear that doesn't fit properly, both uncomfortable and dangerous.

There is definitely a market for bikers who like to be pampered a bit, nothing wrong with that at all 👍
I commented to the young woman who was on the till & refreshments what a pleasant experience my visit was & how retail nowadays is lacking people with knowledge of the wares they sell, time & courtesy.
And you’re right-I did feel pampered & there’s definitely nothing wrong with that!
 
clearly someone has posted something that has irritated him but I do respect the response

Bennetts and Motolegends are in a war of words. Disagreement over a review I think.
Yep, you beat me to it. Prat in the cap tried to rubbish John Milbank's clothing testing. John called him out to justify his claims and Motolegends have switched off anything and taken down the posts ref the above mentioned. Looks like the prat in the cap been owned!
 
I tried on the Rokkers, sat on a rather nice old R65 that sits in the shop & Rob then fitted the armour & checked it was all in the correct position.
That reminds me of a gay Jewish tailor I used to use many years ago for suit alterations... he worked out of a very small single room... just his workbench and rolls of fabric everywhere. Even if you only went in for the sleeves to be shortened... he always insisted on you trying-on the trousers too...
 
That reminds me of a gay Jewish tailor I used to use many years ago for suit alterations... he worked out of a very small single room... just his workbench and rolls of fabric everywhere. Even if you only went in for the sleeves to be shortened... he always insisted on you trying-on the trousers too...
Ha!
When I was in the fire brigade a tailor come to the station to measure up some of us for undress uniforms.
Not sure if he was gay or not but when one of my black colleagues was asked which way he hanged he looked bemused so the tailor asked him to remove his trousers.
I don’t know if he was gay or not but he just stared at Donovan standing there in his boxers for a while & eventually said “left, definitely left”.
 
Agreed. i know a lot of people don’t like the “twat in the hat” but I often watch their videos if anything to help make my own mind up….isn't that what they are for?
My last Neotec 3 I bought from them and with their discount, a very good deal AND free fitting. While the Missus was offered a tea which came on a tray with pot, milk and biscuits. I enjoy going to thier shop when I get the chance

And yes, he’s knowledgeable and helpful. They all are. One of the best shop experiences I know - for anything, not just bike gear.
And the fact that they serve one to one and have a waiting room seems to weed out the muppets.
Only last week , some bell end on here was throwing his toys out of the pram when told there would be a short wait
So rather than chill with a pot of tea in their nice caravan waiting room , he stormed off home and ordered some shite off the net …..
Take all sorts 😆
 
And the fact that they serve one to one and have a waiting room seems to weed out the muppets.
Only last week , some bell end on here was throwing his toys out of the pram when told there would be a short wait
So rather than chill with a pot of tea in their nice caravan waiting room , he stormed off home and ordered some shite off the net …..
Take all sorts 😆
What a cock. Fek right off then.
 
If you want the finest gear, don't pay for the top of the range Rukka or Klim products, but get something made to measure by Hideout Leather or BKS made-to-measure. If you're already in that top end price range anyway, don't get off the rack sizes.
 
Come to my store, buy what I tell you and don’t complain, or I will pontificate on YouTube because my wife won’t listen to me.
 


Back
Top Bottom