Wierpig Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 20, 2006 Messages 1,442 Reaction score 317 Location merseyside Jul 3, 2026 #1 As above. Excellent condition. Bought in May this year from Sportsbike shop. Used twice. Not even a dead fly on it. £195.00 posted. Last edited: Jul 3, 2026
As above. Excellent condition. Bought in May this year from Sportsbike shop. Used twice. Not even a dead fly on it. £195.00 posted.
Buckingham Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jun 7, 2005 Messages 1,040 Reaction score 115 Location North Oxfordshire Jul 4, 2026 #2 Hi - how did you find this flip-over helmet in use ? I was thinking of trying one. GLWS John
Howard J Who? UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 1,481 Reaction score 505 Location Chester Jul 4, 2026 #3 I have the older shark Evo which is very similar and wear it more than my much more expensive schuberth c5, great in the warmer weather cruising along with the chin bar at the back and not obstructing the windflow So I would recommend this one
I have the older shark Evo which is very similar and wear it more than my much more expensive schuberth c5, great in the warmer weather cruising along with the chin bar at the back and not obstructing the windflow So I would recommend this one
OnHellas Still trying. UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 19, 2017 Messages 3,425 Reaction score 3,327 Location Kent Jul 4, 2026 #4 Buckingham said: Hi - how did you find this flip-over helmet in use ? I was thinking of trying one. GLWS John Click to expand... Lots of opinions and experiences here. https://www.ukgser.com/community/threads/shark-oxo-helmet-anybody-tried-one.545807/
Buckingham said: Hi - how did you find this flip-over helmet in use ? I was thinking of trying one. GLWS John Click to expand... Lots of opinions and experiences here. https://www.ukgser.com/community/threads/shark-oxo-helmet-anybody-tried-one.545807/
Wierpig Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 20, 2006 Messages 1,442 Reaction score 317 Location merseyside Aug 6, 2026 #5 Bump
Smartbazza Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 13, 2002 Messages 2,551 Reaction score 1,547 Location Moira, Norn Iron Aug 6, 2026 #6 I have one of these and it's my go to helmet. have a bump. Barry
Wierpig Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 20, 2006 Messages 1,442 Reaction score 317 Location merseyside Sep 1, 2026 #7 Anyone before the bay?
Joca Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 14, 2012 Messages 1,108 Reaction score 140 Location Manchester (near) Sep 6, 2026 #8 Where abouts in Merseyside?