Sold Shoei Neotec 2

Status
Please reply by conversation.

smally

Active member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
472
Reaction score
15
Location
Northern Ireland
Looking a shoei neotec 2 for my lady pillion size medium, colour not an issue but in good usable condition. Needed asap!!
 
Looking a shoei neotec 2 for my lady pillion size medium, colour not an issue but in good usable condition. Needed asap!!
I know you’ve said Neotec 2, but just in case you may be interested - I’m selling my wife’s BMW System 7 EVO (M 56/57) advertised on here. It’s in vgc having only been worn by here 2-3 times. Looking for £200… sorry to bother you if it’s of no interest. Can send you some images of you’d like.
 
I know you’ve said Neotec 2, but just in case you may be interested - I’m selling my wife’s BMW System 7 EVO (M 56/57) advertised on here. It’s in vgc having only been worn by here 2-3 times. Looking for £200… sorry to bother you if it’s of no interest. Can send you some images of you’d like.

Sorry looking for a neotec. Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I've got a Neotec 2 in blue size medium if your still looking.In excellent condition never been dropped.
 
Status
Please reply by conversation.


Back
Top Bottom