Show us your Indians

fatbaldbob

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Let’s see what’s out there; I know there are a few owners on this site.

I’ll start; my 2015 Chief Dark Horse in both touring and solo cruise mode.

Attachments

• IMG_2431.jpeg
    IMG_2431.jpeg
    221.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3058.jpeg
    IMG_3058.jpeg
    284.5 KB · Views: 82
Looks good but I'm not keen on the big front mudguard.

I don't know much about Indians, but I know everything about what I like.

I really like the look of that engine. It (sort of) looks like the original Indians, side valve engine with downward facing exhaust ports - a great looking engine, though I agree with Doc re that front mudguard....(y)

The Indians with the engines that look nothing like that (though may well be 'better') those with the humungous front fairing etc, are as ugly as sin - beaten only by those recent 'Tour Glide' type heaps from HD. I've never really done fairings so it's probably just me.

Good thread. What else is out there ????

In an attempt to keep the thread alive; Had a run out yesterday, here’s another couple of pics of mine.IMG_3389.jpegIMG_3388.jpeg

Looks good............apart from the front mudguard..............oh, and the container! :D
Bit like them weird panniers on that Yamaha Tracer. :unsure:

And while I'm at it the pile of leaves in the corner. You a bit lazy Bobby boy. ;)

Bins normally sit where the leaves are, it’s bin day today and the garden waste is out for collection. The leaves naturally collect in that corner and will be disposed of when the bins are emptied. Thought you would complain if bins were in the shot but had to leave something for you lot to moan about😝As for the container, I bet you all wished you had one; very handy.

Bit like them weird panniers on that Yamaha Tracer. :unsure:
The panniers are not Indian, this model originally came naked in all respects. Single seat, no screen, no apes, no luggage, it has evolved into what it is over my 8 years of ownership.

Bins normally sit where the leaves are, it’s bin day today and the garden waste is out for collection. The leaves naturally collect in that corner and will be disposed of when the bins are emptied. Thought you would complain if bins were in the shot but had to leave something for you lot to moan about😝As for the container, I bet you all wished you had one; very handy.
I was comparing the mudguards to the panniers on the tracer. Nothing wrong with your panniers.

Can't beat a big exhaust. 20231013_103853.jpg

I would have left it alone - That looks great....(y)
Agreed; however it would not be practical for my use. This bike is set up for touring and has been all over Europe, it therefore needs to be comfortable and capable of carrying luggage.

I ran the Indian alongside this for 18 months, then decided I didn’t need two Matt black V Twin Cruisers, there was no contest as to which was the better bike and the HD was moved on.
IMG_3391.jpeg

I only read the title

Attachments

• IMG_0393.jpeg
    IMG_0393.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 55

Back
Top Bottom