Wanted Stealing Speed: The Biggest Spy Scandal in Motorsport History (Paperback)

I read it on the Kindle App on my Ipad or kindle if you have one. Its still available at £6.95. He did a reprint a few years ago but they all appear to have been hoovered up by scalpers.
 
Have you tried your local library service? They might be able to get one in for you.

We've got one in Kent due back to Ashford in October, but not much good to you though.

Screenshot 2026-09-25 203602.jpg
 
Have you tried your local library service? They might be able to get one in for you.

We've got one in Kent due back to Ashford in October, but not much good to you though.

View attachment 541726
Good shout , I checked our local library ( Flintshire) before I posted, they didnt have it on their system. You saaatherners gets all the best stuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
It’s a great read, especially if you have a soft spot for 2 strokes, as I do.
There are some on eBay, damn expensive mind!

Edit- Matt Oxley himself is selling new hardback copies on eBay for £31.
 
Last edited:


Back
Top Bottom