cool get the kettle on for about 12-12.30.....![]()
Don't forget the jammy dodgers.....

cool get the kettle on for about 12-12.30.....![]()


. Moose, I understand ATS are head hunting you for a tyre fitter
Thanks to all you attended and helped out and especially to those who brought the doughnuts. Moose, I understand ATS are head hunting you for a tyre fitter
Cracking day and the race team has a nice new set of tyres for Thruxton next weekend![]()

(I'll pay more attention to the back brake in future!!) I bought one for everyone Sarge, but wasn't expecting you to eat most of them!!
Joking aside, thanks for the brake pad changing lesson!(I'll pay more attention to the back brake in future!!)
Good to meet a few of you, hope everyone got home ok

I bought one for everyone Sarge, but wasn't expecting you to eat most of them!!![]()
