TFT Media/Wheel Volume Control

I had a reply today from Sena to say the 50S/50R models have firmware support for BMW TFT connectivity audio volume control but there are no known firmware updates at present for other models. They have passed on my firmware update request enabling this for the management to consider as a feature in a future update.

I had a reply today from Sena to say the 50S/50R models have firmware support for BMW TFT connectivity audio volume control but there are no known firmware updates at present for other models. They have passed on my firmware update request enabling this for the management to consider as a feature in a future update.

I had a 50 unit, sent it back it wouldnt respond to voice commands, a common firmware issue according to the forums

If they will drop it to the 30K i'd be happy :)

I know this is an old thread but here's some info:
A month ago I bought a Sena 50R, installed a new firmware and the whizz wheel volume worked perfectly so it's not a BMW Unit (U1) only thing, but then I rode in the rain and the Sena died so it went back for a refund, I then bought a Cardo PT Edge, rubbish, bad sound quality, wouldn't pair properly.
My Schuberth E1 is 7 years old so I just bought the E2 with integrated SC2 (Sena 50) - but the whizz wheel volume doesn't work which is a bugger, I hope they release a firmware to fix this soon.

I know this is an old thread but here's some info:
A month ago I bought a Sena 50R, installed a new firmware and the whizz wheel volume worked perfectly so it's not a BMW Unit (U1) only thing, but then I rode in the rain and the Sena died so it went back for a refund, I then bought a Cardo PT Edge, rubbish, bad sound quality, wouldn't pair properly.
My Schuberth E1 is 7 years old so I just bought the E2 with integrated SC2 (Sena 50) - but the whizz wheel volume doesn't work which is a bugger, I hope they release a firmware to fix this soon.

I have a Schuberth C5 with in built SC2 which works fine with the WW on my F750GS. My exact setup is as follows and I hope this helps in some small way.

F750GS - software version 022_008_020
Schuberth SC2 (model version SP101) firmware 1.1.12
iphone as source
iphone BT to bike
helmet BT to bike

This works regardless of whether I have either the BMW connected app or Garmin Drive app running or not

I assume you've checked out --> https://oem.sena.com/schuberth/sc2/history/

Last edited:
I've just had a software update to 023_011_060, Wheel doesn't work for volume now. :nenau

I am using Cardo Edge to connect to TFT and I can not use wonder wheel to control volume up/down. Only skip / back track. Any solution? My TFT version is the latest one 022_008_020.

No, BMW are in bed with Sena not Cardo, but don’t stress, the Cardo is by far the better system :augie:augie:augie

HI,
I have an interphone. u-com 2 and the volume wheel doesn't work .. does anyone know how to do it and if possible?
everything works perfectly except the volume control and forward a track

The volume control also works for the Schubert C5 helmets with the optional Sena SC2 system built in system.

HI,
I have an interphone. u-com 2 and the volume wheel doesn't work .. does anyone know how to do it and if possible?
everything works perfectly except the volume control and forward a track
Doesn't work unless is BMW or certain SENA models.

My jog when controls the volume of my Sean SRL2 mesh, but not my Cardo Freedom 4 for some reason

Back
Top Bottom