Thanks Big Si đź‘Ť

Flipfly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Amazingly generous of Big Si to send me the lovely matching fuel cap to my fuel gauge, cheers đź‘Ť

In return, I would like to offer the fuel cap that was on the bike, ideal if you have a single filler on your Harley.

Price……..well it’s Christmas and I need to follow Big Si and I believe in karma, so it’s free with free postage 👍

The gopping skulls with digital electronic LED teeth and matching hideous fuel cap are still available to anyone that has no taste (these were stupidly expensive, which makes you question people’s sanity even more!).

Attachments

• IMG_2342.jpeg
    IMG_2342.jpeg
    191.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2345.jpeg
    IMG_2345.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2346.jpeg
    IMG_2346.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 38
Amazingly generous of Big Si to send me the lovely matching fuel cap to my fuel gauge, cheers đź‘Ť

In return, I would like to offer the fuel cap that was on the bike, ideal if you have a single filler on your Harley.

Price……..well it’s Christmas and I need to follow Big Si and I believe in karma, so it’s free with free postage 👍

The gopping skulls with digital electronic LED teeth and matching hideous fuel cap are still available to anyone that has no taste (these were stupidly expensive, which makes you question people’s sanity even more!).
It's a Harley FFS ... Sanity doesn't even get a look in :D

Excuse me? i'll have you know i've very sane

I do have a black Roland sands one gathering dust. Just need a new seal.

Back
Top Bottom