The Dent Event - 17th to 19th May 2019 'Attendees'

Hi there mr Nutty.
Hope I’m not going to get banned from posting too much. This will be the third time in two years��
If there aren’t too many joining you already, would be good to tag along rather than ride up on my own.
Also means I don’t have rush out and get another sat nav before the Friday as I’ve just broken mine!
Happy to ride at any speed, fast or slow.
I’m coming up from South of Newbury so could meet up in the Bicester area.
Brian

I'm going up from Sussex, but going A34 / M40 /42 - if you want to stay on the LH side

I also have a Nav Iv for sale if your interested ;)

Hi there mr Nutty.
Hope I’m not going to get banned from posting too much. This will be the third time in two years��
If there aren’t too many joining you already, would be good to tag along rather than ride up on my own.
Also means I don’t have rush out and get another sat nav before the Friday as I’ve just broken mine!
Happy to ride at any speed, fast or slow.
I’m coming up from South of Newbury so could meet up in the Bicester area.
Brian

Does that mean you're coming Brian?

Camping?

Do you want me to put you down as coming?

Thanks for letting me know :thumby:

:beerjug:

I'm going up from Sussex, but going A34 / M40 /42 - if you want to stay on the LH side

I’m going up the LH side. Just not on motorways. ;)

Does that mean you're coming Brian?

Camping?

Do you want me to put you down as coming?

Thanks for letting me know :thumby:

Yes it was a last minute decision. I had a track day planned for the Monday which would have made it tight on time to get home and load the trailer up Sunday night.
I now can’t do the track day as I have a funeral to attend.
Phoned the G&D at the weekend and they had a room.
I know! too bleeding posh to camp - but I am a softy southerner.

Brian

Yes it was a last minute decision. I had a track day planned for the Monday which would have made it tight on time to get home and load the trailer up Sunday night.
I now can’t do the track day as I have a funeral to attend.
Phoned the G&D at the weekend and they had a room.
I know! too bleeding posh to camp - but I am a softy southerner.

Brian

Good one .... see you there. Come find me on the camp site for a Coaster and a couple of stickers. Beer available on the campsite too :thumb

Is anyone going via Devils Bridge at Kirkby Lonsdale on Friday morning? I anticipate stopping for a quick brew around 11am as I shall be on beer from then on until Late Saturday night.

That would sort of me my normal route up North, though only use the motorways to get around Birmingham and Manchester.
I've agreed to meet Nutty East of Bicester just to try a different route. Suspect much of the roads North or Manchester will be the same I would use.
I will likely be doing a mostly motorway route back home as the roads will be so damn busy on a Sunday and less easy to get lost.
Think I may have a go at MyRouteApp on the phone at some point.

Brian

That would sort of me my normal route up North, though only use the motorways to get around Birmingham and Manchester.
I've agreed to meet Nutty East of Bicester just to try a different route. Suspect much of the roads North or Manchester will be the same I would use.
I will likely be doing a mostly motorway route back home as the roads will be so damn busy on a Sunday and less easy to get lost.
Think I may have a go at MyRouteApp on the phone at some point.

Brian

Just sent you a pm

Hi Micky
Was there in 2017, missed 2018, it's close to my DDay event, but if you can squeeze me in would like to join you all,

Will come up Thursday, get there about 4ish
One R1100rt plus tent and me
Mark

Hi Micky
Was there in 2017, missed 2018, it's close to my DDay event, but if you can squeeze me in would like to join you all,

Will come up Thursday, get there about 4ish
One R1100rt plus tent and me
Mark

We'll find space Mark ... will be good to see you again :thumb

My brother, bloomers jnr (notp), does now want to join us, he'll be arriving Saturday teatime and will sharing my tent. I'll appraise the landlady when I arrive tomorrow afternoon. Hope thats all okay Micky.

Really looking forward to it all and having a chill out.

Of course :D

Can't believe it; only saying over my pay rise on another thread not so long ago;; well now it looks like i've got to earn it; :blast. Was coming up on Friday as i usually do; but now due to work i wont be able to make it. Hoping to salvage saturday night; but it's not looking good at the mo. Could you put both of those prizes into the raffle for me bud; just in case. If i turn up sat afters- evening; will i still be ok for a little pitch. If not ; hope everyone has a good un; and all the best; t; yus all.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom