For Sale Toyota RAV4 2.2 diesel

Downsim123

New member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Jul 29, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
13
Location
Gloucestershire
2009 model in nice grey metallic colour. 124k miles. Recent mot, recent battery. Family owned since 2013. Great spec older car with massive service history.
Full black leather trim, heated front seats, electric seats, cruise control, factory fitted rear dvd screens with Toyota headphones and remote. Upgraded stereo with Bluetooth. Dog guard (no evidence of a dog ever being transported), rear load liner.
Good tyres all round.
Toyota main dealer history until 80k miles. Independent after that.
Recent bills includes £1000 within last 2 months on an injector and £2k a few years ago on a control module of some description.
£2000. Offers considered (if above the asking price).

Photos to follow.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
80402e26dc7f76b837e6e8635c997a3d.jpg

333ad10acd578336ed7ddf9bcbf55246.jpg

c7869ccad639baf1ef65bbb7ab2dcf76.jpg

d634ab25fdbfbd932d640b3baf604263.jpg

5ae37b911b840864952ed195869d0415.jpg

809216ea4f048dbc5bb8f59e4e32f23c.jpg

a81cb14faba0795ed4c9e9203722829d.jpg

1b52a08e4b5fa0759134b6ae9361db77.jpg

9d070076aaefc3fddbc338bd58ae1f0d.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi I’m interested in this for my wife, I’m a little way away from you. Could I come and look possibly on Thursday? Many thanks Adam.
 


Back
Top Bottom