For Sale Toyota RAV4 see previous add

Downsim123

New member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Jul 29, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
13
Location
Gloucestershire
Hi all just to say that I cannot view the previous advert on my phone as I think
Loaded too many large photos. I just get bombed out of the app now.
Have loads more photos to add of the vehicle but can’t now. Please PM me for my number and I can reply via WhatsApp if you need more info.
Also car is not available to view until 7th October as I’m away on motorbike trip
Thanks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Yep, that is a lot of photos, very comprehensive.

Rather than tapatalk, try using web browser and if 'mobile' pages don't work, try desktop view.

Viewable using a laptop
 
That is a great buy for someone. Great MOT history (you have to go back 11 yrs to see a fail...and that was a bulb and brake pads worn) Ignore the minor blemishes and just drive the thing. GLWS
 
c7424729ae8c82cc56544a80baec11a3.jpg

2e42f739478ad24441c47943c32bcb7f.jpg

b6fc307eb6c78bcaf4d798e77fa84c52.jpg

ccbc19f885e5eb91c6f33cdd185055af.jpg

e30b6eeccd016dfd4cfbd8e3560df49d.jpg

e51af1aa17193c69c245ed0b8f05918c.jpg

169556ffed79122cc160da3a7f31d0a0.jpg

2a4c86303fcd604ac9e8295fbcffd759.jpg

e638117fd2798b00da0eea089bcc869c.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That is a great buy for someone. Great MOT history (you have to go back 11 yrs to see a fail...and that was a bulb and brake pads worn) Ignore the minor blemishes and just drive the thing. GLWS
Good old D4D as well with about 200k to go to get to taxi mileage...👌
 
Good old D4D as well with about 200k to go to get to taxi mileage...👌
We took our 2010 Yaris 1.4 d4d to 110k miles. No issues at all. Superb little car. It is still going strong, likely with very little maintenance now, with 142k miles on. Great engines, earlier Toyota diesels like these.
 
We took our 2010 Yaris 1.4 d4d to 110k miles. No issues at all. Superb little car. It is still going strong, likely with very little maintenance now, with 142k miles on. Great engines, earlier Toyota diesels like these.
Avensis D4Ds of this era were renowned taxis and £2kish is not much for a decent runner and rider... Mucho mid term value...
 
Hi all, just to answer few questions so far for all to view, annual tax for this car is £275
The price is £2000.
I’m not accepting any offers below that.
Feel free to offer more though.

Car is in Gloucester area.
Can’t view until Wednesday 7th onwards as I’m abroad.
I cannot respond to any comments or questions on the other (first) listing. Pictures are too large and now can’t even view my own advert via phone.
Apologies to anyone that has asked any questions by replying to the first listing.
Please reply via this one or send me a DM. Thank you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 


Back
Top Bottom