For Sale Triumph Scrambler 1200XE

Rich C

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
18
Location
Nottingham
For sale is my Scrambler 1200XE.

Ive owned and enjoyed this bike for a couple of years now but I've decided it's time to move onto something different.

So the details

2019
9,972 miles
9 months MOT
Full service history
Triumph luggage rack and Rugged side pannier
SW Motech centre stand and engine bars
Triumph tail tidy
Also fitted when new was a pack of accessories;
Arrow exhaust
Headlight bezel
Side stand foot
Metal front master cylinder
Fly screen
Handlebar brace

The chain and sprockets are still good and theres about 2k left in the tyres I reckon

I'd like £6.5k for it which I think is fair. The bikes in excellent condition.

Pm me

Cheers

Rich65607.jpg65608.jpg[ATTACH type="full" size="609x1080"]542638[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" size="1919x1080"]542639[/ATTACH]
 

Attachments

  • 65609.jpg
    65609.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 130
  • 65610.jpg
    65610.jpg
    646.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 20260929_155741.jpg
    20260929_155741.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 20260929_155803.jpg
    20260929_155803.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 20260929_155821.jpg
    20260929_155821.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 118
  • 20260929_155838.jpg
    20260929_155838.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 20260929_155849.jpg
    20260929_155849.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 125
  • 20260929_160020.jpg
    20260929_160020.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 145
Underpriced… check out Autotrader & eBay… at £7.5k you would be the cheapest out there….
 
Last edited:
Underpriced… check out Autotrader & eBay… at £7.5k you would be the cheapest out there….
I agree..... Underpriced. I have one the same spec. and with an Arrow exhaust etc. I wouldnt sell it for that but its a slow market especially this time of year.
 
For sale is my Scrambler 1200XE.

Ive owned and enjoyed this bike for a couple of years now but I've decided it's time to move onto something different.

So the details

2019
9,972 miles
9 months MOT
Full service history
Triumph luggage rack and Rugged side pannier
SW Motech centre stand and engine bars
Triumph tail tidy
Also fitted when new was a pack of accessories;
Arrow exhaust
Headlight bezel
Side stand foot
Metal front master cylinder
Fly screen
Handlebar brace

The chain and sprockets are still good and theres about 2k left in the tyres I reckon

I'd like £6.5k for it which I think is fair. The bikes in excellent condition.

Pm me

Cheers

RichView attachment 542636View attachment 542637[ATTACH type="full" size="609x1080"]542638[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" size="1919x1080"]542639[/ATTACH]
Stunning looking bike👌
 


Back
Top Bottom