Two bikes.

Wrinkly

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Sep 1, 2008
Messages
5,251
Reaction score
2,102
Location
beverley,england
You can only own and ride 2 bikes, but they've both got to be Guzzi's.... What you having ?

Me
V85TT euro 5 plus.
2 Valve 1200 sport.
 
Well I guess it has to be a new V85TT.

Came very close to getting myself down to the last day of Wolverhampton Guzzi being open and selling a new one for £10,000. However, seen similar deals elsewhere. So I would rather wait and buy a mint used specimen for around £8000

My other Guzzi would have to be a V11 or Centauro if I could find a nice one.
 
Yep, a V85TT to replace my current one.
A 1200 Sport in red and white.

Or maybe the Stelvio 1200 NTX that Teasdales currently have…as ugly as they are.
 
I have no experience of Guzzi’s and as a consequence no knowledge of them. But I gave The Other PaulG’s a good coat of looking at while we were at Gedinne for the classic, and there was nothing about it that I didn’t like. So I’d start with one of them.
 
I’ll keep my ‘77 LeMans and if I had to get rid of the GS, I’d replace it with a V85 or a Stelvio.

Test rode a V85 and it’s nice enough but I prefer the grunt of the BM, in fact I think the BMW is simply a better bike. Not tried a Stelvio yet.
 
I've got a V100 Stelvio and V7 850 Sport but if I could I'd ..........

Keep the V7 850 Sport

Have an MGX 21
 


Back
Top Bottom