Viking Vinyl (seat upholstery) Near Brans Hatch

Uncle-Fester

Unhinged
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Took my seat to them on Monday and collected it today, full rebuild, new Foam, Gel inserts and new Suede look anti slip cover.

Looks and feels very nice, and will hopefully cure my numb bum, it'll get a good test in June/July in the Pyrenees :D

£195 all in, not cheap I know but the seat was 20 years old, and now it's new.

It is cheaper if you have just a recover (which they say sorts out a lot of comfort issues) or have just the foam and the recover, but I had the full monty, and am happy with what I have got.

They can refurbish just about any seat you choose to throw at them, they had some very strange stuff there, one seat looked like it came out of a 1920's racing car, wooden base and curved metal back, and some lambretta sprung saddles.

I've used Viking seats and they are really good. They will also do a recover will gel insets while you wait. I rode across to them and was riding away with a comfy seat in just over an hour.

Took my seat to them on Monday and collected it today, full rebuild, new Foam, Gel inserts and new Suede look anti slip cover.

Looks and feels very nice, and will hopefully cure my numb bum, it'll get a good test in June/July in the Pyrenees :D

Picture or it never happened :D

+1 for Viking seats. Great service. And all while you wait.

Back
Top Bottom