WANTED SOMEONE

I like the sound of the Friday night off road ride and Saturday would love to go up on the tank grounds if someones taking a group that way cos I've not been there before.
It'd be nice to know in advance who's riding where and when so we can hunt out the right people to meet up with.

SLOW DOWN GUYS I CANT KEEP UP.

HAVE 4 OFFROAD RUNS ORGANISED, all with local guides, thats sorted.

1 FRIDAY NIGHT LEAD BY ME
3 SATURDAY day time, Paul Sturgess, Tim French, Rich Tims mate, as last year.

its the ROAD RUNS and a FORDS RUN thats needed !!!!!!

so is there a big sissy's off road group for those of me/us that really don't have that much confidence in my/our off road ability (or ability to pick bike up when dropped) ?

BAKERMAN said:
3 SATURDAY day time, Paul Sturgess, Tim French, Rich Tims mate, as last year.
Are these different routes or do they start at different times :confused:

Is Paul the "Gentleman from the village" we went out with a few months ago? If so, I'm going with him :thumb

snodog said:
so is there a big sissy's off road group for those of me/us that really don't have that much confidence in my/our off road ability (or ability to pick bike up when dropped) ?

See post 14 - if i'm allowed ?? :nenau as i've done for the last 2 years

Clive said:
Why wouldn't you be allowed? Are you not insured? :eek:

Don't want give bakerman the hump, because he's organised some off road trails.
But i'm willing to takeout complete begineers and introduce them, in a very safe place, with a fish & chip lunch ;) as i've done previous years, and i've had quite a few PM's and emails asking if i'm doing it again .

That way the real ruffy tuffy boys go out and play.

I don't want to cause any friction/upset, but only giving the punters what they're asking me :nenau .

Steptoe said:
Don't want give bakerman the hump, because he's organised some off road trails. But i'm willing to takeout complete begineers and introduce them, in a very safe place, with a fish & chip lunch ;) . And let the real ruffy tuffy boys go out and play.
You ought to arrange the "intro" for the Friday afternoon - then they can be let loose over the Hampshire countryside on the Saturday :green gri
:blckeye

Clive said:
Are these different routes or do they start at different times :confused:

Is Paul the "Gentleman from the village" we went out with a few months ago? If so, I'm going with him :thumb

YES SAME PAUL !

Steptoe give us a ring

Steptoe said:
I'll do a beginers off road, Ok with tourence tyres fitted and pillions -

and a friday afternoon/evening "special" for the overseas visitors to experiance the special place :D - give the punters what they want :D :thumb
-Can a beltdriven sissy from Norway watch the big heroes having a bath in fords? I hope the roads into the ''wilderness'' is suitable for me - no tourances on my baby!
-Are some of you going to bath bikes in fords on Saturday too? I volunteer to take the pictures. :bounce1

:thumb Liv.

YES SAME PAUL ! a guide with 30 years Plain riding, a must for offroaders, taking in Salisbury Plain and Downton and areas.
NOT FOR FIRST TIMERS.

Tim French will be Guiding NORTH HANTS as last years route done by Wreford Migsel, Gecko if the group is large Rich his freind will take a route, ALSO NOT FOR FIRST TIMERS.

SORTING OUT A FIRST TIMERS ONLY GROUP, with STEPTOE

Steptoe said:
Don't want give bakerman the hump, because he's organised some off road trails.
But i'm willing to takeout complete begineers and introduce them, in a very safe place, with a fish & chip lunch ;) as i've done previous years, and i've had quite a few PM's and emails asking if i'm doing it again .

That way the real ruffy tuffy boys go out and play.

I don't want to cause any friction/upset, but only giving the punters what they're asking me :nenau .

Neil :)
My Missus and I would like to be on the easy run with you. :bow
she's been Pillion loads of times but never off road or green laning. :eek:
So I'm hoping it does come to fruition.
What day would it be on ??
we are hoping to be there Early on 7th.
Maybe freecamping {laybying} night before just outside Andover :) :bounce1

Steptoe said:
a friday afternoon/evening "special" for the overseas visitors to experiance the special place :D - give the punters what they want :D :thumb

Still on? cos it's not listed in chews a ride

Back
Top Bottom