Wanted Wanted watch repair tools

Nitram

Member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Nov 21, 2018
Messages
29
Reaction score
91
Location
Stafford
It's for a friend he's just retired and started repairing watch , any help out there please?
 
He needs to be aware a lot of the big boys are limiting spare parts for the likes of Rolex Omega. Whereas in the past retailers like Cousins could source parts they too have been blocked. Quite a few active watch repairers on TZ have had to restrict what they can take on purely due to parts availability
 
He needs to be aware a lot of the big boys are limiting spare parts for the likes of Rolex Omega. Whereas in the past retailers like Cousins could source parts they too have been blocked. Quite a few active watch repairers on TZ have had to restrict what they can take on purely due to parts availability
Unless it was his profession prior to retirement, I'd guess this will be strap replacement, battery renewal and that sort of thing, rather than take a complicated, high value watch to pieces. Apologies to the retiree if I got that wrong.
 
I don't think he's hitting the big time watch market yet , but he's more than capable of pulling one to bits and putting it back together, I have seen him do it , thanks for the advice on cheap tools ,it was a surprise for him of me . All the best
 
I don't think he's hitting the big time watch market yet , but he's more than capable of pulling one to bits and putting it back together, I have seen him do it , thanks for the advice on cheap tools ,it was a surprise for him of me . All the best
Saw this in Facebook marketplace, might be worth asking if he will post.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260929_131217_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20260929_131217_Facebook.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 17


Back
Top Bottom