Wanted Watch refurbishment

Derekjhutton

Member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
62
Reaction score
23
Location
Chester
I’ve got a 1994 TAG quartz chronograph that I’d like to have freshened up. I’ve seen names mentioned on here and would like recommendations and contact details if anyone would be so good as to guide me.
Cheers
Derek.
 
I had my TAG serviced and polished by these people. It was quite a while ago and it still keeps perfect time and looks like a new watch - it had been well used and looked it. I’m very happy with the service. As it happens I was holidaying in the area and collected my watch

 
I had my tag and Tissot serviced and refurbished by a local watch woman. The finished results were amazing and more cost effective than those thieves in the tag store. And she turned them round in 2 weeks rather than the open ended date that tag want you to accept as a privilege of ownership.
 
Do it yourself,lots of videos on YouTube
 
We have a Rolex bought in 2002 which I've never had serviced. Our local AD quoted over £1,000 to have it serviced despite working well.

I can't bring myself to pay this.
 
We have a Rolex bought in 2002 which I've never had serviced. Our local AD quoted over £1,000 to have it serviced despite working well.

I can't bring myself to pay this.
I’m with you on this, I scratched two links on a Daytona over 15 years ago and the watch was with them over two months and a bill for over £1K to be paid before they’d send it back. Shower of robbing cnuts.
TAG ain’t much better. Asked for a battery and a clean up on above watch just to have it working. They’ve come back in less than a fortnight condemning the internals due to water ingress- bullshit as watch has never even been in the shower and has lived last ten years plus in my sock drawer and they’re not damp. Also condemned the bracelet. I’ve told them to send it back and I’ll send it to the company recommended by nw3230
 
I sent my wifes Rolex Datejust to Calibre in Dundee, came back within two weeks as new and running very well, keeps good time, cost £480.I recommend them, will be sending my Speedmaster Mk40 when it needs doing.

I used Luxury Watch Repairs in London....BIG mistake, what a bunch of effin jokers they are, do NOT use them.
 
I’ve got a 1994 TAG quartz chronograph that I’d like to have freshened up. I’ve seen names mentioned on here and would like recommendations and contact details if anyone would be so good as to guide me.
Cheers
Derek.
Swiss Serv at Bridlington - Just did my Omega. Turned it around in a week. Great service and prices are good to. My go to.
 


Back
Top Bottom