Who asked for me at Tyrigrava, Norway, in August?

LivNorway

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
May 19, 2002
Messages
5,188
Reaction score
8
Location
Oslo, Norway.
A man told med a GS-rider from Scotland asked for me.
I'm so sorry I was not there! :tears

:) Liv.
 
Sorry to have missed you....

Hi Liv

Was just emailing one of your country men. Tore Hansen who appeared to have a leaking FD. So got in conversation....since I had this problem on the Lofotons when I was over in Norway. But this was late July. Wed 23rd.


1. Evening ride out in Oslo

2. Quiet night at the pub....

3. Gerainger and Trollsteigen - after Bergen and Sognfjorden

4. Lovely Lofotons - via Namsos and Bodo - No E6 for me!

5. Nordkapp
 

Attachments

  • Evening_Ride_Oslo.jpg
    Evening_Ride_Oslo.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 186
  • Tyrig.jpg
    Tyrig.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 182
  • Gerainger.jpg
    Gerainger.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 241
  • Lofotons.jpg
    Lofotons.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 246
  • Nordkapp.jpg
    Nordkapp.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 181
Sorry to hve missed you...2

6. Me !

7. Kirkenes

8. The closest I've been to Russia

9. Do you know the campsite owner at Karasjokk? His bike still runs....

Had a great trip. Your country is spectacular. Scotland on stilts.

May I say that your fellow country men (and women) are most helpful and very courteous.

Maybe meet up next time.....

:flag
 

Attachments

  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 178
  • Kirkenes.jpg
    Kirkenes.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 174
  • Russia.jpg
    Russia.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 241
  • Karasjokk.jpg
    Karasjokk.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 185
  • Near_Lom.jpg
    Near_Lom.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 175
Hi!

Thank you for the pictures! :clap

O, how I wish I was there that evening... -But I didn't know you was in the area.

The picture in Oslo; that is where we park our motorbikes when we have our Christmas celebration ca. two weeks before Christmas!
http://www.mc24.no/article.php?articleID=1008&categoryID=6
Pop over and meet us, if you like!

As you see from the link I have friends riding Ural and other sidecars.
You can ask for your friend in Karasjok here: http://nrmf.net/velkommen/index.htm Click at Gjestebok, and write. Write in English, that is ok.

Next time I hope we meet.:bounce1
...and perhaps I pop over, riding my old sidecar? I want to, but it ain't free...

Cheers!
:) Liv.
 


Back
Top Bottom