Who takes leave in October?

i-nZ6xBVw-L.jpg

You don't say! :D

Thank's Mike - enjoyable and informative as always. This time I've had google maps open in another tab to follow along and it's added another level of interest :thumb

Thanks for your time and effort putting the travelogue together Mike, great stuff as always.:beerjug:

Interesting trip Mike but lacks detail. You fail to tell us whose bottom old Jim is feeling!

Look through the hatch in the shot of the lovely Christina at JVs cafe ;)

Most enjoyable Mike, as always :beerjug:

Excellent write up Mike, thanks for taking the time to do it and post it up each night......great read:thumb

Great RR Mike and photos thanks for sharing :thumb2

Norrie

Safely home - knackered.

Replacement headlamp guard arrived at Rubber Cow Haus yesterday :thumb

It would appear that I was hasty in my assumption that it had been stolen. It looks like it may have fallen off on the Valley of the Gods Road...
shog.gif

Great report Mike and thanks for taking the time to do it. Having ridden most off those roads, it's great having a different insight into them. Lovely to ride on your own as well. I really enjoy taking folks to the US and Canada but do miss being able to do my own thing. Think it's almost time for another solo jaunt stateside.

Seems like you caught the last of the good weather and at least you saw Crater Lake. When we were there 4 weeks ago, you couldn't see it at all!!

Enjoy the jet lag..........:augie

Love your style of writing and thoroughly enjoyed the report thanks for taking the time, one question are you aware that you refer to some of the old cars as ladies and others as gentlemen, is that just first impressions or is there another reason. Only asking because I find that I do the same thing.

Love your style of writing and thoroughly enjoyed the report thanks for taking the time, one question are you aware that you refer to some of the old cars as ladies and others as gentlemen, is that just first impressions or is there another reason. Only asking because I find that I do the same thing.

I'm glad you enjoyed the trip.

Interesting question about the gender of abandoned cars - I'd not really thought about it. It'd probably keep a psychoanalyst busy for years... :D

Back
Top Bottom