Who's home and dry ?!!

Hiya Karon
Didn't take you long to start posting then!
Nothing from Mart?

TP

I can't get to the PC, Mrs P has taken control. :D :D :D

Thanks to everyone involved with organising the event, had a great time and will be back next year.

Cheers

Martin :thumb

Got in from Sunderland two hours ago after riding through the worst weather I've ever known on a bike :(

Great weekend, going to bed now though. Got a write up of the LE to JoG trip to do but too knackered.

GOTC was briliant, thanks GC and Ronno :thumb2

Made it home for 11.15am sunday morning :D
Big Thanks to Ronno, Christine, Gordon, Kathleen:clap
Didn't make the ride outs on Saturday due to Ronno introducing me to "Furkin Cairn" Friday night:augie
Can't wait for next year :thumb2

home at 1 min to 12 last night....knackered

Good Fun.... Great Hospitality.... Great place... Shite Weather:D ... But thats what bars are for:beer:

Only downside was standing at the side of the road for 10mins in a torrential downpour while some usless twat that will remain nameless:aidan fecked about putting waterproofs on and then fecked about trying and failing to put waterproof gloves on(I don't include his wife Mandy in that statement:D) only to have it clear 2mins later:blast

Every car that drove past produced a 4 foot wave over me that a surfer could use:D ... and me with no waterproof liners in... hardcore..i tell you:augie

I forgive him really:)
Here's the river of water running down the road with someones bike in the Pic:augie :D

Attachments

• rain.jpg
    rain.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 258
Red Bull rules!

Well, we rolled in at about 7 this evening.

Ronno and G.C, your wives and EVERYONE ELSE!! , Dermot and I had a FANTASTIC time! I don't think it will be topped for a long time...in terms of organisation; people; location; just everything! It was fab!!

I had one "moment" on the bike, which for this inexperienced biker (compared to most people who were there) was pretty good and I loved EVERY moment of the time we were there; travelling to and travelling from the event.......although I will say that lying on the grass (yesterday) feeling like I couldn't drive any further with 150 miles to go...RED BULL SAVED THE DAY!!!!

So, moments that I won't forget.......3 men snoring in unison in Mayer bunkhouse....trying not to laugh!! Cookson's hairy (or not so hairy now) bum; Tasha's laugh .......just wonderful; Martin and Karons' welcome with a beer in Invermoriston; midges; NorthernJocks story regarding how people forget they can be heard in tents; making new friends; the food (which was lovely); the staff who were amazing; the rain (I loved it and hated it!!...but didn't moan once...even when having to ....cough cough cough... relieve oneself by the side of the road (BOY am I glad Martin didn't decide earlier to come back and see why we had stopped!); kilts; laughs and just a wonderful set of people!

Thankyou all for making my first trip off-island (since we moved here) a wonderfulness that I will treasure for years to come and I REALLY look forward to seeing some of you in Skye in August and, I suspect, most of you at the GotC 2008.

Ronno.....mines a hotel room please:D

Moo x

.......3 men snoring in unison in Mayer bunkhouse....

Oi, Moo! You forgot the 4th person in the room, who may not have been in unison but provided input! :augie

nj

.......3 men snoring in unison in Mayer bunkhouse....

Oi, Moo! You forgot the 4th person in the room, who may not have been in unison but provided input! :augie

nj

Ahem:nono .....one is a lady.....one doesn't snore...one has slightly blocked nasal passages........ahem!!! What could you possibly be implying????:thedummy :augie

So, moments that I won't forget.......3 men snoring in unison in Mayer bunkhouse....trying not to laugh!!

Ronno.....mines a hotel room please:D

Moo x

Aye - ye had yer snoring horn on for a few hours yersel -Moo! :potkettle

(Ronno - I won't need a hotel room if SillyMoo is having one :augie )

Seriously - a great weekend :thumb2

Al :D

(just seen the other posts........Moo - it was your snoring that brought the stags down from the hill early for the rutt! :blast )

We got back dry but cold!!! Many thanks to all who organized the weekend! Will definately be there next year!!!
Tash and Johnny! What happend to you? We saw you go past the coffee shop but you never came in!! Perhaps it was because i had led Tash astray over the weekend!!! Ha Ha.

Hey Hey there girl!! I spotted this, your first post, and completely forgot to say "hi" to ya.(cause I was busy batting off the snoring commments from our room mates........me?, snore?.......NEVER!......:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep (sssorry...what?)

Anyway...now that you can post without the use of hubby's handle.....
YOU RULE KARON!!! Thanks for such a wonderful reception and great hospitality on Thursday night (the both of you); thanks for being so wonderful when I had my wee wobble on Saturday (you AND Tash); thanks for keeping guard when I needed a wee..
KARON IS WONDERFUL!!!

Speak soon me dear.......
Moo x

Speedy P! Welcome aboard!! Great meeting you this wkd - even though you led me astray!:augie :augie ;)
Will drop in for that cuppa tea soon!
x

Speedy P! Welcome aboard!! Great meeting you this wkd - even though you led me astray!:augie :augie ;)
Will drop in for that cuppa tea soon!
x

Tash...........for a woman who wields gaffer tape the way you do........I think Karon didn't need to lead you too far:angel .........(teehee)......:augie

oh.....and for the first time this weekend I tried Red Bull!! Wow! What a kick!

Moo x

Ahh yes, it's all flooding back now (no pun intended)

Gaffer tape + arse like a zebra = uncomfortable journey home.

I've seen the pics & I'd recognise those tattoos anywhere.

:augie

COME ON KARON!!! GET YOUR LICENSE.......YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!

:augie :)
Love ya!
Moo x

Yes! I'll 2nd that Moo! Go 4 it Karon.
Oh and here's a special pic 4 u..

641757904_e61197af1b.jpg

:kissy2

Back
Top Bottom