Willingham Woods speed cameras.

Ex police inspector proper **** I believe.

I always turn right at the MArket Raisen traffic lights and go out to Reevesby / Wragby - better roads, rarely any policeand no large gathering of uber Cnuts who have recently had the angle grinder on the knee sliders and are only there because they couldnt be arsed to go as far as Squires or some other fuckwitted place :D

This made me laugh
"I am a motorcyclist myself, I regularly come here, and I can enjoy the roads of Lincolnshire without breaking speed limits,"

That is utter bollocks

TBF I'm no fan of TFBB but I've often wondered why they don't just stand with speed cameras 500 yards either side of the entrances and exits to the lay by there. They'd hit their annual quota within a month on any given weekend in the summer.

I was on that stretch of road recently on my AJS, the folk in the village were doing speed checks, they gave me a big thumbs up..🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• 0FD82C87-C4DA-4A8A-BC82-ABE04D92ADFF.jpeg
    0FD82C87-C4DA-4A8A-BC82-ABE04D92ADFF.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 31
TBF I'm no fan of TFBB but I've often wondered why they don't just stand with speed cameras 500 yards either side of the entrances and exits to the lay by there. They'd hit their annual quota within a month on any given weekend in the summer.
On that note I've never understood why they don't just sit outside any country pub on a Friday/Saturday evening in their Panda cars picking up drunk drivers.
Too busy beating up/framing innocent Irishmen and black people I suppose. :unsure:

On that note I've never understood why they don't just sit outside any country pub on a Friday/Saturday evening in their Panda cars picking up drunk drivers.
Too busy beating up/framing innocent Irishmen and black people I suppose. :unsure:
When I was on the Parish council, they only had 4 coppers to cover Nth Kesteven of a night! Go see what the area is....

IME - the cameras will need effin good lenses, as the scallies usually have just a tiny number plate set almost at a horizontal angle which only Jesus could read.

Also thought the footage shown in the BBC article (where the motorbike overtook seven cars) was shot on the B1225 High Street, where it intersects the A631; the narrative suggested the scally was travelling so fast he could pull-up in time for the junction and overshot?

For Police, writing out parking fines and speeding fines is simple and they can go back to the boss looking like they have been busy working.
Sorting out a fight outside a pub and writing up several witness statements is too much like hard work.

Motorists are an easy target and will pay up as they need to drive for work usually.

I was on that stretch of road recently on my AJS, the folk in the village were doing speed checks, they gave me a big thumbs up..🤷‍♂️
Yeh; i would have waved back with a big cheery hand signal of my own;

Back
Top Bottom