Wings exhaust, ordered on the 4th and delivered today.

I installed the complete silent kit straight away. I wanted it to be no louder than a stock exhaust. I think this kit does that��
Main thing for me was reduced heat for soft luggage ��

I do have the Raid Garage air box fitted to allow for loads of under seat storage so I do get more induction noise.

The one ive been offered he says has silent kit and carbon heat shield, sounds like £450-500 ish new

One thing to be aware of is over the years/models KTM/Husky look to have used 3 different types of connector between the headers and OE silencer. Make sure that the one you are buying is the same as yours. Otherwise factor in getting Wings to send you the correct one.

One thing to be aware of is over the years/models KTM/Husky look to have used 3 different types of connector between the headers and OE silencer. Make sure that the one you are buying is the same as yours. Otherwise factor in getting Wings to send you the correct one.

Thanks its the guy that sold me the bike off eBay so should fit fine, might just buy new, he text me to say he was selling these parts, one minute he says ‘how about half price’ then i say ok what price would that be, then radio silence for two days, we get spoilt on here with decent folk not the chancers / dick heads on online sites.

I plan to swap out the stock exhaust on the 890 Adventure R for something a bit better.
Pretty much narrowed it down to Remus or Wings.

https://wings-exhausts.com/exhausts-eu/ktm-eu/ktm-790-890-adventure-r-eu/#show

Comes with a removeable baffle installed.

Couple of questions;

Does the black version come with a durable finish, and is it worth fitting an Arrow mid pipe to de-cat the thing?

For anyone heading abroad the Akra has the benefit of being CE marked, the Wings look great, but I know the Akra will at least matxh stock power (probably marginally beat it) and won't see my bike impounded in some foreign land.

I am assuming Wings with silent baffle unlikely to draw attention, but also unlikely to boost power - posiible worse than OE with very restrictive baffle in it, and still not CE marked so if you are unlucky enough to be stopped and checked you're still in trouble.

I know this is in sort of the wrong sub section, but I have ordered an end can from Wings for the 890 Adventure R.
3 personal emails from Slovenia already, with the last apologising for the Christmas holidays delay in posting.
They appear to be a lovely, small passionate company that actually care about the customer.

I'll be sure to report back once it lands ... maybe in the twins section, maybe not?

Late to the party but I'm after the silent kit the one with the cone, the quietest one if anyone has one for a Husky701 or KTM 690 they don't want?

Back
Top Bottom