Wunderlich lifting handle

Ferrett2055

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I bought a Wunderlich lifting handle to fit to my 2023 GSA. It came with no fitting instructions, and the Wunderlich website is no help. Does anyone have any instructions they could share with me or a link to some well hidden on the t'inter web?

Many thanks.

Can you not work it out yourself? I don't have one, but it can't be that difficult, surely tae fuck.......

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I bought a Wunderlich lifting handle to fit to my 2023 GSA. It came with no fitting instructions, and the Wunderlich website is no help. Does anyone have any instructions they could share with me or a link to some well hidden on the t'inter web?

Many thanks.

I think it fits on same bolts as pillion hanger. If not, maybe the subframe somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, think it’s similar to the American one that fits directly onto the hanger. This one clamps onto subframe in between hanger bolts. This would appear to be optimum leverage point.
Would have to say I’ve never had an issue grabbing the rear Adventure rack for leverage. The biggest issue I’ve had is pressing on the actual centre stand with foot. Doesn’t feel good with slippers or flip flops!!

Yeah, think it’s similar to the American one that fits directly onto the hanger. This one clamps onto subframe in between hanger bolts. This would appear to be optimum leverage point.
Would have to say I’ve never had an issue grabbing the rear Adventure rack for leverage. The biggest issue I’ve had is pressing on the actual centre stand with foot. Doesn’t feel good with slippers or flip flops!!

Concur.
I've always thought about grooves on the bottom of the centre stand lever point would be a good idea, 2 pairs of my boots tend to slip on it when wet or maybe skateboard grip tape stuck on

I have a set of instructions from Wunderlich for these that I'm happy to mail to you - pm me if you want them - or just download them from Nippy Normans website as suggested above

Back
Top Bottom