Posh Pete Still got a pulse. Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 25,026 Reaction score 5,023 Location Embra, Scotland Feb 27, 2026 #1 One that has a working locking mechanism AND still powers the GPS please. I have two and each fails on one of those counts. Yeah, I knoow I can use my phone etc but the trust old 550 still works fine on OSM maps!
One that has a working locking mechanism AND still powers the GPS please. I have two and each fails on one of those counts. Yeah, I knoow I can use my phone etc but the trust old 550 still works fine on OSM maps!
KMD Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 7, 2007 Messages 5,901 Reaction score 6,300 Location North Yorkshire Feb 27, 2026 #2 Might have one in my lockup Peter, give me a day or so to have a look
Tinytim Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 26, 2009 Messages 9,718 Reaction score 10,552 Location Land of The Dee Dahs Feb 27, 2026 #3 I too have one in the garage somewhere. I'll have a look as soon as.
timeandtide Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 21, 2005 Messages 5,731 Reaction score 1,451 Location Off the wall ...On the case Feb 27, 2026 #4 Might have another - will have a look.
KMD Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 7, 2007 Messages 5,901 Reaction score 6,300 Location North Yorkshire Mar 2, 2026 #5 Sent a PM Peter.
timeandtide Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 21, 2005 Messages 5,731 Reaction score 1,451 Location Off the wall ...On the case Mar 2, 2026 #6 timeandtide said: Might have another - will have a look. Click to expand... Found one - well two actually!
timeandtide said: Might have another - will have a look. Click to expand... Found one - well two actually!