fastener/bolt supplier near Reading/Oxford

Berin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I need a new bolt for my Wunderlich gear lever having buggered the old one up.

Anyone know of fasteners/fixing supplier locally - I live between Reading and Wallingford.

I don't know the size so I'll have to take it in to the shop.

Also, the gear lever itself is ali - do I need an ali bolt or should I get stainless steel.

thanks,

Martin

Right at the top of the Cowley Road in Oxford, near the Police Station - there's a great bolt and bits shop. Zinc, stainless, you name it.

Try a google search - or can anyone remember the name?

There's AHC in Camberley - I know it's a bit far, but not too far if you're stuck...

thanks everyone - can't find the Cowley Road one - but if Drews do fasteners that's near enough.

SS or ali??

msgs1200

I need a new bolt for my Wunderlich gear lever having buggered the old one up.

Anyone know of fasteners/fixing supplier locally - I live between Reading and Wallingford.

I don't know the size so I'll have to take it in to the shop.

Also, the gear lever itself is ali - do I need an ali bolt or should I get stainless steel.

thanks,

Martin

Post a picture, someone will have a bolt. use stainless steel, doubt you'll find ali ones easily:thumb2

Oxford Bolt and Bearings

Unit 6, Chiltern Business Centre, Garsington Rd, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 6NG - 01865 718 355

Does what it says - sells bolts and bearings. Affordable, knowledgeable and good service. Used em for years and they have always been able to get what I need - including some very obscure Moto Morini bearings.

Nin

Thanks Stubbs, popped in yesterday and got a new bolt and several spares...

Back
Top Bottom